One could use either chemical or physical separation technique.
Physical techniques could be atomic vapor laser separation or mass spectroscopy.
Chemical simply means converting the alloy to some chemical form, precipitating each species (element) and then processing them back to metal form. This is essenially how ores are processes. One could use an electrochemical process.
However to separate an alloy into its constituent elements requires a lot of energy. It would be less expensive to purchase the pure elements.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving