ksle82 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 26, 2006 #1 Is this common? At what is the cure(s) if any?
chroot Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 10,270 Reaction score 45 Jul 26, 2006 #3 It's not your LCD monitor. It's your mouse! Ruuuuuun! - Warren
Rach3 Jul 26, 2006 #4 ksle82 said: Is this common? At what is the cure(s) if any? There's one experimental cure, being researched at Vanderbilt University Medical Center: ICS
ksle82 said: Is this common? At what is the cure(s) if any? There's one experimental cure, being researched at Vanderbilt University Medical Center: ICS
Mickey Messages 163 Reaction score 0 Jul 27, 2006 #5 I wish mine made me feel sleepy. It keeps showing me cool stuff that I have to stay awake to see. Wha... over there... what was tha... :zzz: Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
I wish mine made me feel sleepy. It keeps showing me cool stuff that I have to stay awake to see. Wha... over there... what was tha... :zzz: