Need help on how to figure out the problems (Steam)

In summary, the problem involves determining various values related to steam at different pressures and temperatures. The values to be determined include the boiling point at a pressure of 5MPa, the pressure at a boiling point of 195°C, the enthalpy of evaporation at a pressure of 2800kPa, and the total enthalpy required to produce 2kg of wet steam with a dryness factor of 0.7 at a pressure of 4MPa. The equations needed to solve the problem can be found using steam tables, but the specific equations to use may not be clear.
Sl1ver

Homework Statement

Determine by using steamtables for 2kg of steam
- Boiling point if pressure is 5MPa
- pressure if the boiling point is 195°C
- enthalpy of evaporation at pressure 2800kPa
- total elathapy in MJ required to produce 2kg of wet steam with dryness factor of 0.7 at a pressure of 4MPa

What equations would I need to solve the problem?

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

My book isn't very descriptive and its the first time in 5 years I am doing physics, long distance learning as well.

I just need help in the right direction to solve the problem

Physics news on Phys.org

Doesn't the problem ask you to use the steam tables?
Or is an answer to that question part of the problem also?

Yes it does ask to use the steam tables. I am just more lost as to use which equations with the steam tables to help with my problem

1. How do I troubleshoot issues with Steam?

First, try restarting your computer and then launching Steam again. If that doesn't work, check for any updates for Steam and make sure your internet connection is stable. You can also try clearing the Steam cache by going to Settings > Downloads > Clear Download Cache. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Steam support for further assistance.

2. How do I fix games not launching on Steam?

First, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game. Then, try verifying the game files by right-clicking on the game in your Steam library, going to Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files. If that doesn't work, try running the game as an administrator or disabling any anti-virus software that may be blocking the game from launching.

3. How do I update Steam?

Steam should automatically update when a new version is available. However, if you need to manually update, you can go to Steam > Check for Steam Client Updates. If an update is available, follow the prompts to install it. Keep in mind that some updates may require you to restart Steam.

4. How do I fix download and installation issues on Steam?

First, make sure your internet connection is stable. Then, try pausing and resuming the download. If that doesn't work, try changing your download region by going to Steam > Settings > Downloads. You can also try clearing the download cache by going to Settings > Downloads > Clear Download Cache. If the issue persists, check for any updates for Steam and your computer and try again.

5. How do I recover a lost Steam account?

If you have lost access to your Steam account, you can try resetting your password by clicking on "Forgot your password?" on the login page. If you don't have access to the email associated with your Steam account, you will need to contact Steam support for further assistance. Make sure to provide as much information as possible to prove that the account belongs to you.