How to Tackle a Challenging Physics Study Guide?

In summary, the speaker is seeking help with a physics quiz and has provided some attempted answers. They are unsure about question six and are looking for the formula online.
KennyBowen84
So my physics teacher is kinda of a pain in the *** and likes giving quiz-like study guides in which we have to answer questions, just so we can study from it! I, unfortunately, am in the middle of moving, and have no time to do this! The test is tomorrow. Please, any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

http://xploit.dot5hosting.com/Physics.pdf"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums,

Sure, we'll help you with your quiz, but we won't do it for you. You need to put some effort in, either by posting attempted solutions or at the very least by detailing your thoughts on each problem.

Here's what I'm thinking...

1 C
2 D
3 B
4 A
5 D
6 a)

b)
7 D
8 C
9 B
10 C
11 A
12 C
13 B
14 B
15 B
16 B
17 C
18 C
19 C
20 D
21 C

I need the formula for 6 though!

KennyBowen84 said:
Here's what I'm thinking...

1 C
2 D
3 B
4 A
5 D

7 D
8 C
9 B

10 C
11 A
12 C
13 B
14 B
15 B
16 B
17 C
18 C

19 C
20 D
21 C
Those in green are correct. You need to rethink those in red.

For question six, have you tried reading your class notes and looking for a formula?

Hootenanny said:
Those in green are correct. You need to rethink those in red.

For question six, have you tried reading your class notes and looking for a formula?

Thanks, and yeah I have, but I packed it up with t he rest of my stuff. I'll find it online though

1. What is included in a typical Physics study guide?

A typical Physics study guide will include key concepts, formulas, and practice problems for each topic covered in the course. It may also include summaries of important theories and equations, as well as tips for studying and test-taking strategies.

2. How can a study guide help me with my Physics class?

A study guide can help you by providing a condensed and organized review of the material covered in your Physics class. It can also help you identify areas where you may need more practice or review, and provide you with additional resources to improve your understanding.

3. Can I use a study guide for any level of Physics?

Yes, there are study guides available for all levels of Physics, from introductory courses to advanced topics. However, it is important to make sure that the study guide you choose is specific to your course and covers the material you are learning.

4. Are there any online resources for Physics study guides?

Yes, there are many online resources available for Physics study guides. You can find study guides on educational websites, university websites, and even on tutoring websites. Make sure to check the credibility of the source before using a study guide from the internet.

5. How should I use a study guide effectively for my Physics class?

To use a study guide effectively, start by reviewing the key concepts and formulas for each topic covered in your class. Then, practice solving problems using the practice questions provided in the guide. Make sure to also refer to your textbook and class notes for additional information and examples. Consistent and active use of the study guide can greatly improve your understanding and performance in your Physics class.