Can a Retired Rotor Dynamics Engineer Revive Interest in Engine Technology?

• Thread starter KitsonSteam22
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring the World of Engines: A Scientist's Journey is a book that details the journey of a scientist in his pursuit of understanding and improving engines. The book delves into the history of engines, their components and functions, and the latest advancements in the field. It also explores the environmental impact of engines and the efforts being made to create more sustainable options. The scientist's personal experiences and insights provide a unique perspective on the complex world of engines, making this book a valuable read for anyone interested in the subject.
KitsonSteam22
Hi Guys

New mwmber

Thanks for the welcome.
I retired as a Rotor Dynamics Engineer, and I have found and interest in engines, steam and internal combustion engines. My two brain cells are very rusty and so I joined to see if I can get some help from you guys.

Kind regards

Tony

Physics news on Phys.org
KitsonSteam22 said:
Hi Guys

New mwmber

Thanks for the welcome.
I retired as a Rotor Dynamics Engineer, and I have found and interest in engines, steam and internal combustion engines. My two brain cells are very rusty and so I joined to see if I can get some help from you guys.

Kind regards

Tony
Welcome to the PF. :smile: