OOOHH LA LA! Check out Osama Bin laden's Neice in the new GQ

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_4071 [Broken]

She has a really nice exotic look to her. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

sweet! I wonder if she dates infidels...

Yeah she is quite good looking.

I wonder whos cave they go visit for the holidays? Bear traps must be a poplular x-mas/ramadan gift.

Aether
Gold Member
It's spooky how her photo doesn't stimulate any response within me whatsoever...like she's one of my sisters or something. I suppose that thinking of "bin Laden" while looking at her :yuck: has something to do with it. Neat! Does anybody have any similar pictures of women that can conjure such an image of Castro http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Fidel-recent-bw.jpg [Broken]

or Khruschev
kruschev.jpg
for example?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually her posing like that kind of worries me. I wonder if her uncle isn't going to put a hit out on her for appearing in imodest dress and sullying the family name.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
inha said:
sweet! I wonder if she dates infidels...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cronxeh
Gold Member
zoobyshoe said:
Actually her posing like that kind of worries me. I wonder if her uncle isn't going to put a hit out on her for appearing in imodest dress and sullying the family name.
:rofl:

I doubt it. I think she will always have that shadow of being a bin laden and that will actually hurt her popularity, no matter what name she picks. Its really sad but unless she has a voice of Whitney Houston, her stardom may never take off