Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

OOOHH LA LA! Check out Osama Bin laden's Neice in the new GQ

1. Dec 23, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 23, 2005 #2
    sweet! I wonder if she dates infidels...
  4. Dec 23, 2005 #3
    Yeah she is quite good looking.
  5. Dec 23, 2005 #4
    I wonder whos cave they go visit for the holidays? Bear traps must be a poplular x-mas/ramadan gift.
  6. Dec 23, 2005 #5

Gold Member

It's spooky how her photo doesn't stimulate any response within me whatsoever...like she's one of my sisters or something. I suppose that thinking of "bin Laden" while looking at her :yuck: has something to do with it. Neat! Does anybody have any similar pictures of women that can conjure such an image of Castro [​IMG]

or Khruschev [​IMG] for example?
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  7. Dec 23, 2005 #6
    Actually her posing like that kind of worries me. I wonder if her uncle isn't going to put a hit out on her for appearing in imodest dress and sullying the family name.
  8. Dec 23, 2005 #7

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  9. Dec 23, 2005 #8

Gold Member

I doubt it. I think she will always have that shadow of being a bin laden and that will actually hurt her popularity, no matter what name she picks. Its really sad but unless she has a voice of Whitney Houston, her stardom may never take off
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?