PF PHOTO CONTEST - Bad Picture 3 (8/2-8/8)

In summary: Seriously, what the heck am I doing with my life?:mad:In summary, Bad Picture 3 has many bad pictures to choose from.
Evo said:
Everyone has such "pretty" bad pictures. You know I can't resist "bling".

Nice one Zz!

You just like it because it's a candy float! :)

Zz.

Physics news on Phys.org
Photo34.jpg

This one is not as good (as bad) as many others, however, I have no idea how I managed to make it moved or not perfectly sharp. It was a sunny day (short time), it was short focus (huge dof), it is impossible to make such picture unsharp - yet I did it :frown:

That cloud is superman.

Kurdt said:
That cloud is superman.
It is!

Evo said:
It is!

It is?! I see no cape and red tight shorts!

Zz.

Maybe Underdog?

Borek's photo: I thought it was a swimmer doing the backstroke

Z--that photo almost gives me a headache---it has some things like a time exposure (the light streaks), some like a strobe (the double imaging), and then the people and the background are in focus----then those circular bands around the engine are the really the funny things that I look back to, and the headache starts over

Last edited:
ZapperZ said:
I must admit that I don't see any thing "bad" with regards to the quality of the picture. So I'm not sure how well it fits in with the theme. Ultimately, it is up to the members who will vote to decide. So you may, if you want, keep it, or remove it and resubmit.

Zz.

Got it! You guys are looking for bad quality - you'll get it!
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3827/policeqs6.jpg
one of the pictures in my cell phone (nearly every one from there will do for this contest though) - over 5 police vehicles all together is rather rare in this small city :) (that's all our police department has, I guess!)

P.S. ZapperZ, could you please erase the previous picture from here https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1823174&postcount=35 ? I don't seem to have access for editing the post anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex:) said:
Got it! You guys are looking for bad quality - you'll get it!

one of the pictures in my cell phone (nearly every one from there will do for this contest though) - over 5 police vehicles all together is rather rare in this small city :) (that's all our police department has, I guess!)

Aahhh...now we're talking. That's a nice 'bad' shot - interesting!

Kurdt said:
That cloud is superman.

Evo said:
It is!

ZapperZ said:
It is?! I see no cape and red tight shorts!

turbo-1 said:
Maybe Underdog?

rewebster said:
I thought it was a swimmer doing the backstroke

This picture was taken on the same day my cloud from the Cloud Nine competition was shot, they are about an hour apart. But these are completely different coluds.

You have roughly 2 days left to submit a photo for this contest - with or without tight red trunks!

:)

Zz.

Great Crested Grebe

foutefuut.jpg

Camera FZ8, preset on 100 iso to reduce noise hence a slow shutter speed. At exactly this moment it decided to dive in.

Kurdt said:
The far left there is one squirrel leaping in Lisa.

Isn't anyone else disturbed by this? Isn't someone going to help Lisa?

tribdog said:
Isn't anyone else disturbed by this? Isn't someone going to help Lisa?
Mental image of creature emerging from crew-member in Alien. :eek: