Please check my answers - basic physics homework

In summary, the conversation involves a request for help with Newton's laws and one-dimensional motion equations in relation to four specific problems. The person seeking help is struggling with understanding these concepts and is unsure of their answers. They have also mentioned that two-dimensional motion was easy for them. They have been asked to provide more specific information and equations for each problem in order to receive further assistance.
e^(i Pi)+1=0

Homework Statement

questions

Homework Equations

F=ma
the one-dimensional motion equations

The Attempt at a Solution

problem 1
problem 2
problem 3
problem 4

Please see the attached images. I'm quite unsure of these answers. Two-dimensional motion was very easy, but as soon as we hit Newton's laws I hit a snag for some reason and I'm not sure why. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org

Hello! I'm happy to help with your questions. Can you please provide more specific information about your problems? What specifically are you having trouble with in regards to Newton's laws? Also, please provide the equations and attempt at a solution for each problem so I can better understand your thought process and where you may be going wrong. Thank you!

Related to Please check my answers - basic physics homework

1. What is the purpose of "Please check my answers - basic physics homework"?

The purpose of "Please check my answers - basic physics homework" is for the student to have their physics homework checked for accuracy before submitting it for a grade.

2. How does the checking process work?

The checking process typically involves posting the homework questions and answers on a forum or platform where other students or teachers can review and provide feedback on the accuracy of the answers.

3. Are there any limitations to this type of checking?

Yes, there are limitations to this type of checking. It relies on the knowledge and expertise of the individuals reviewing the answers, and there is no guarantee that the feedback provided is entirely accurate.

4. Can I solely rely on this type of checking for my homework?

No, it is not recommended to solely rely on this type of checking for your homework. It is always best to double-check your answers and seek help from your teacher or peers if you are unsure about any concepts.

5. Is it considered cheating to have my answers checked by others?

No, it is not considered cheating to have your answers checked by others. However, it is essential to ensure that you understand the concepts and can explain your answers if asked by your teacher.