Please someone help me answers this questions im desperate

• Thread starter chemistryhelp
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Desperate
In summary, the industry relies on chemical reactions to produce products that are used in a variety of ways. Recent advances in the field have led to more environmentally friendly processes, but there are still concerns about potential accidents. Solutions and precautions are in place to prevent environmental damage.
chemistryhelp
• Choose one of the industries listed below to research.
• automobile
• cleaning
• clothing manufacture
• computer
• construction
• cosmetic
• dental
• farming • food preparation
• food processing
• fuel
• law enforcement
• medical
• photography
• software

1. Identify chemical reactions upon which the industry relies.
2. Determine the role that each reaction plays in the industry.
3. How are the products of the reaction used by the industry?
4. What benefits does the process bring to the industry or to the larger society?
5. Obtain industry statistics regarding the annual consumption or production of the reaction species.
6. Has the industry made any recent advances that have chemical foundations?
7. Are there environmental concerns that arise as a result of the chemical processes?
8. Detail the nature of any environmental problems associated with the chemical processes.
9. What solutions and precautions are in place to prevent environmental accidents?
10. Provide pictures or graphic of the industry you have chosen.

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you stuck for a topic?

How about the Haber process? It was invented to manufacture ammonia which is needed for making fertilizer and explosives. So you could use it in a project about farming.

http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/haberbosch.html

chemistryhelp said:
• Choose one of the industries listed below to research.
• automobile
• cleaning
• clothing manufacture
• computer
• construction
• cosmetic
• dental
• farming • food preparation
• food processing
• fuel
• law enforcement
• medical
• photography
• software

1. Identify chemical reactions upon which the industry relies.
2. Determine the role that each reaction plays in the industry.
3. How are the products of the reaction used by the industry?
4. What benefits does the process bring to the industry or to the larger society?
5. Obtain industry statistics regarding the annual consumption or production of the reaction species.
6. Has the industry made any recent advances that have chemical foundations?
7. Are there environmental concerns that arise as a result of the chemical processes?
8. Detail the nature of any environmental problems associated with the chemical processes.
9. What solutions and precautions are in place to prevent environmental accidents?
10. Provide pictures or graphic of the industry you have chosen.

We are most certainly not going to do your homework/coursework/project for you. If you have a specific question, show us your work so far, and ask the specific question. You need to do your work for yourself -- that is how you learn, and how you are graded.

I'm not sure what he wants to know, but I would like to know what solutions and precautions have been put in place to protect the environment from harmful agents put into garments and other washable materials used to cover or clothe things.

1. What should I do if I need urgent help with a question?

If you need urgent help with a question, the best thing to do is to reach out to someone who is knowledgeable about the topic or a teacher/professor. You can also try doing some research on your own or seeking help from online forums or study groups.

2. How can I get someone to answer my question quickly?

To increase your chances of getting a quick response, make sure to be specific and clear with your question. Provide all the necessary details and context to help the person understand and answer your question effectively. Also, try reaching out to multiple sources for a quicker response.

3. Is it okay to ask for help with a question I don't understand?

Yes, it is completely acceptable to ask for help with a question that you don't understand. It is important to seek clarification in order to fully grasp the concept and improve your understanding. Asking for help is a sign of determination and willingness to learn.

4. How can I improve my chances of getting a correct answer?

To improve your chances of getting a correct answer, make sure to ask your question in a clear and concise manner. Provide any relevant information or context and be respectful towards the person you are asking for help. Additionally, double-check your question to ensure it is error-free and easy to understand.

5. What should I do if no one is able to answer my question?

If no one is able to answer your question, try breaking it down into smaller, more specific questions. You can also try reaching out to different sources or seeking help from a tutor. It may also be helpful to review your question and see if there are any missing details or if it needs to be rephrased for better understanding.