1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Radical Experientialism

1. Jan 2, 2005 #1

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

Scrapped :redface: . . . see my last post.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 2, 2005 #2
    I'm sorry I tried... but I got totally lost...........

:confused:A minor point first...

Shouldn’t this say "past information…………retained and cecalled by conciousness", otherwise I don't see a diference between your personal experience and your personal knowledge definition

Then the important part .... this is how I got lost..... :confused:
    How is this... since personal knowing is that which is retained, isnt this the other way around like you state in the next sentence
    past experience = personal knowledge
    when is this weakened and which part does it refer to?? :frown:

Lost again..... is experience of personal knowing the same as personal knowing ?? otherwise this one's new in the equasion.
    I think I get this part, but It will come as no surprise that I have no idea how to handle this....:
    :uhh:

Loud and clear, won't agrue that...... there's only a limited amount of information that can be handeled by our neuronal processor at the same time :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2005
  4. Jan 2, 2005 #3

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

You are correct about almost everything. I'd worked on this throughout the weekend and decided to post while I was tired. Sorry, everyone, the concept is not ready for publication. :frown:

However, I am still have high confidence in my overall premise, so let me fix the logic and definitions so it makes sense (tomorrow though, my brain is shot now).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2005
  5. Jan 3, 2005 #4

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

I decided it was best to scrap this thread. :redface: Sorry everyone, I know what I meant to say, but I missed it by a mile. :cry: I'll try again in the near future for those who are interested. It's something I believe and practice, so I am pretty sure I can make sense. :tongue2:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?