Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Radical Experientialism

1. Jan 2, 2005 #1

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

Scrapped :redface: . . . see my last post.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 2, 2005 #2
    I'm sorry I tried... but I got totally lost...........

:confused:A minor point first...

Shouldn’t this say "past information…………retained and cecalled by conciousness", otherwise I don't see a diference between your personal experience and your personal knowledge definition

Then the important part .... this is how I got lost..... :confused:
    How is this... since personal knowing is that which is retained, isnt this the other way around like you state in the next sentence
    past experience = personal knowledge
    when is this weakened and which part does it refer to?? :frown:

Lost again..... is experience of personal knowing the same as personal knowing ?? otherwise this one's new in the equasion.
    I think I get this part, but It will come as no surprise that I have no idea how to handle this....:
    :uhh:

Loud and clear, won't agrue that...... there's only a limited amount of information that can be handeled by our neuronal processor at the same time :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2005
  4. Jan 2, 2005 #3

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

You are correct about almost everything. I'd worked on this throughout the weekend and decided to post while I was tired. Sorry, everyone, the concept is not ready for publication. :frown:

However, I am still have high confidence in my overall premise, so let me fix the logic and definitions so it makes sense (tomorrow though, my brain is shot now).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2005
  5. Jan 3, 2005 #4

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

I decided it was best to scrap this thread. :redface: Sorry everyone, I know what I meant to say, but I missed it by a mile. :cry: I'll try again in the near future for those who are interested. It's something I believe and practice, so I am pretty sure I can make sense. :tongue2:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?