Re: Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control?

In summary, Berkeman was looking for a manual for an Ungar 4024 solder/desolder station, but was unsuccessful. A user on a different web forum responded with several links to the manual.
Santeh
Hello all,

Please forgive me if this is the incorrect place to ask this question, yet I happen to own an Ungar 4024 solder/desolder station that I would like to use for PCB work. While the system uses an analog (slide) control for temperature variation, the numbers listed on the slide are 1-4 and do not list respective temperatures. Does anyone happen to know where I can get data on what temperatures correspond to the 1-4 (such as an Ungar 4024 manual) before I try to find out via trial and error?

Thank you! I appreciate the time and help.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Santeh. I did a little google search, and I think this may help. It's a post in a different web forum where a person was trying to locate a manual for the Ungar 4024, and the reply lists several web pages. I didn't follow the links, but hopefully one will give you what you need.

http://www.electronicspoint.com/showthread.php?t=17615

berkeman said:
Welcome to PF, Santeh. I did a little google search, and I think this may help. It's a post in a different web forum where a person was trying to locate a manual for the Ungar 4024, and the reply lists several web pages. I didn't follow the links, but hopefully one will give you what you need.

http://www.electronicspoint.com/showthread.php?t=17615

Hello!

Thank you for the reply! However I must be having an off day as I do not see any posts/link to the original message you noted, nor did I see anything come up by searching that site's forum. May I ask where you saw the links?

Thanks!

P.S.- Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:
I think what berkeman saw was the bot that posted the google advertisement links instead of actual human posts :biggrin:

I couldn't find one to download, but I did find one you can buy: UNGAR Models: 2024 / 4024 Desoldering Center. (Photocopy) - $10.00

http://www.smcelectronics.com/owner.htm

Last edited:
triden said:
I think what berkeman saw was the bot that posted the google advertisement links instead of actual human posts :biggrin:

No worries! I know the feeling! :smile:

Santeh said:
Hello!

Thank you for the reply! However I must be having an off day as I do not see any posts/link to the original message you noted, nor did I see anything come up by searching that site's forum. May I ask where you saw the links?

Thanks!
Hmmm. Good point. I see now that the "reply" was by a google advertising robot:
GoogleAdRobot said:
Used SMT Equipment
Buy & sell preowned machines. Photos & prices online.
www.manncorp.com
Metcal Solder
Distributor of Metcal Solder Products. Ships Same Day. Get Info!
www.digikey.com
Wave Solder Machines
Lead Free Wave Solder Systems Selective Soldering, Reflow Ovens
www.thermproeng.com[/URL]
Lead Free PCB Soldering
Manufacturer of lead free reflow ovens & wave solder machines
[url]www.novastarinc.com[/url]
[/QUOTE]
Sorry about the false lead. Thanks triden for finding a source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Thanks all! I greatly appreciate all of your time and help with my search!

Respectfully,

Sam Jacobson

P.S.- Please do not worry at all Berkeman! :-)

Related to Re: Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control?

1. What is "Re: Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control"?

"Re: Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control" refers to a specific model of temperature control device manufactured by Ungar-Weller. It is used in various industries and research settings to regulate and maintain a specific temperature range.

2. How does the Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control work?

The Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control works by using a feedback control system to continuously monitor and adjust the temperature of a system. It uses sensors to measure the temperature and then uses a control algorithm to adjust the heating or cooling elements to maintain a desired set temperature.

3. What are the key features of the Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control?

The key features of the Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control include a digital display for easy monitoring of temperature, a wide temperature range, precise temperature control, and multiple safety features to prevent overheating or equipment damage.

4. What industries or applications commonly use the Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control?

The Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control is commonly used in industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, chemical, and research laboratories. It is also used in applications such as temperature-controlled experiments, quality control testing, and environmental testing.

5. How do I properly maintain and calibrate the Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control?

To ensure the accuracy and performance of the Ungar-Weller 4024 Temperature Control, it is important to regularly calibrate and maintain it according to the manufacturer's instructions. This may include cleaning and inspecting the device, replacing any worn parts, and performing calibration checks using a certified thermometer.