Should I go see a doctor? Explanation inside.

In summary, the conversation discusses a person's concern about their left hand shaking abnormally while holding objects. They are unsure of how long they have had this issue and are wondering if it could be temporary or if they should see a doctor. The other person suggests checking a website for possible solutions and also mentions Parkinson's disease as a potential cause. However, they ultimately advise the person to go see a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Werg22
My left hand shakes whenever I'm holding something with it. It's not just small movements, it really is shaking abnormally. I don't know how long I've had this, I noticed it yesterday while holding my umbrella. Could this be temporary? I don't know if it's worth going to see the doctor over it.

Biology news on Phys.org
We cannot diagnose anything here. Go see a doctor.

Should I go see a doctor?
If you have to ask - yes - go see a doctor.

If something about one's health or body is unusual or doesn't seem right - go see your doctor!

1. Should I go see a doctor if I am feeling sick?

Yes, if you are feeling sick and your symptoms are not improving, it is important to see a doctor. They can properly diagnose and treat any underlying health conditions.

2. What if I am experiencing a new or unusual symptom?

If you are experiencing a new or unusual symptom, it is best to consult with a doctor. They can assess the severity of your symptoms and determine the best course of action.

3. Can I wait to see if my symptoms improve on their own?

If your symptoms are mild and not interfering with your daily life, you may be able to wait and see if they improve on their own. However, if your symptoms persist or worsen, it is important to see a doctor.

4. When should I go to urgent care instead of my regular doctor?

If your symptoms are severe and require immediate attention, it is best to go to urgent care. However, if your symptoms are not urgent, it is best to schedule an appointment with your regular doctor.

5. Should I go see a doctor for a minor injury?

If your injury is minor and can be treated at home, it may not be necessary to see a doctor. However, if your injury is severe or does not improve with at-home treatment, it is best to seek medical attention.