I need help. I am installing new networked alarm panels throughout a building. There is a room where one panel is and that panel is continually having components fail. While in this room it is also very common for me to receive a static shock when coming in contact with any metal. I realize that the dry winter adds to this but it has gotten so bad that the shock will travel through a metal table, through my computer, travel through my 485 connection cable and shut down my panel's CPU. We have quickly ruled out bad components and now are trying to come up with an environmental reason. Can anyone offer some help?