1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Suggestions for undergraduate research

1. Apr 6, 2008 #1
    Starting in the summer I will be participating in undergraduate research with the theoretical high energy physics group here at Florida State University. As I am the only undergrad (I think) in this group they are giving me a choice of what I was to do. They told me to think of some things that I am particularly interested in. I am interested in supersymmetry, unification, astrophysics, higgs, black holes, dark matter.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to any interesting projects that can be taken on by an undergrad? I am currently finished with all of the physics courses offered here at FSU. I am finishing an a second major for my last year (applied mathematics). I honestly don't know what I want to do exactly, I feel that anything I choose may be to advanced for an undergrad.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted