Technical Project Help: Frequency Response Investigation of Circuit | IRTeens

• Thread starter Alireza
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, the conversation is about a technical project that involves investigating the frequency response of a circuit shown in a provided link. The person wants to know what equipment to use and how to connect them, as well as the methodology for the investigation. The response suggests using an oscilloscope and a function generator, along with resistors and capacitors. It also mentions calculating the value of 1/(R*C) for the circuit and understanding its significance. The use of calculus is also suggested for analyzing the circuit and comparing theoretical predictions with real results.
Alireza
Ok;
I have this technical project which requires an exprimental investigation of the frequency responce of the circuit shown below ( checkout the link please)

http://www.irteens.com/sc/circuit.jpg

I want to know if u were me which equipments would u choose for this investigation?
and how would u connect them? (a daigram would be great)
and berief detail of the methalogy for the investigation.

That would be wicked and it would give me some idea to continue on.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
All you'll need is an oscilloscope.

Do a google search for "RC Circuit" and you should find more than enough information about connecting it as well as what's happening when you run it.

You'll also need a function generator to give you V_i at different frequencies...and of course, the resistor(s) and capacitor(s) to put in.

Specifically calculate the value of 1/(R*C) for the circuit and see how that number is significant in your response graph. Try to understand why this is so ? If you know calculus, you can learn how to analyze this circuit and can then compare your theoretical prediction with the real results.

Related to Technical Project Help: Frequency Response Investigation of Circuit | IRTeens

What is the purpose of the technical project?

The purpose of the technical project is to solve a specific problem or improve a process using technical knowledge and skills.

What kind of help is needed for the technical project?

The help needed for the technical project can vary depending on the project itself, but it may involve expertise in a certain programming language, knowledge of specific software or hardware, or assistance with project management and planning.

What is the timeline for the technical project?

The timeline for the technical project will depend on the complexity of the project and the availability of resources. It is important to establish a realistic timeline and prioritize tasks to ensure the project is completed on time.

What are the potential challenges or obstacles for the technical project?

The potential challenges or obstacles for the technical project may include technical limitations, budget constraints, communication issues, or unexpected problems that arise during the project. It is important to identify and address these challenges early on to minimize their impact.

How can I contribute to the technical project?

There are many ways to contribute to a technical project, such as providing technical expertise, offering suggestions and feedback, assisting with project management, or even just being a supportive team member. It is important to communicate openly and work together to achieve the project's goals.