URGENT: Help Solve Tension Question for Online Assignment

• Thread starter mercena
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Tension
In summary, the conversation is about a student seeking reassurance for their answers on an online assignment. They have already spent multiple tries and are hoping to get the right answer on their last attempt. Another participant confirms that their answers seem correct, but points out a small error. The student is grateful for the reassurance and submits their solutions, feeling confident that they are correct.
mercena
URGENT
the question is form an online assignment

i have already spent 5/6 tries...so this try is crucial to get the right answer

from my understanding 1 is true and 2 is equal to because the acceleration and v are the same throughout the system. For tension i think at point B it is greater than point A because it has to pull higher mass. I need some reassurance because this is my last try. would be very helpful if someone could help me out. TY

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Your answers sound correct to me. Note you have "true" in the second one right now, but what you said about "equal" seems correct.

TY very much for you reassurance, it gave me the confidence to submit those solution. They were right.

funny how you username sounds so much like my physics' profs name ;p

1. What is the purpose of the "URGENT: Help Solve Tension Question" online assignment?

The purpose of this online assignment is to provide students with an opportunity to practice their problem-solving skills and apply their knowledge in a real-world scenario.

2. How do I solve the tension question for this online assignment?

The tension question can be solved by using various mathematical and scientific principles, such as Newton's laws of motion and equations of equilibrium. It is important to carefully read and understand the problem and identify all the relevant variables before attempting to solve it.

3. Can I collaborate with others on this online assignment?

Collaboration with classmates is encouraged for this online assignment. However, it is important to understand and complete the assignment on your own to ensure a better understanding of the material.

4. How much time do I have to complete this online assignment?

The deadline for this online assignment will be specified by your instructor. It is important to start working on it as soon as possible to allow enough time for problem-solving and any potential technical difficulties.

5. What resources can I use to help me solve the tension question for this online assignment?

You can use your textbook, lecture notes, and any online resources recommended by your instructor. You can also reach out to your classmates or instructor for clarification or assistance if needed.