Is The Chronic of Narnia Rap the Most Addicting Video on YouTube?

• Thread starter Azael
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around a Youtube video of a rap from SNL called "The Chronic of Narnia," which one person is unable to watch due to a work filter. They discuss the appearance of one of the actors in the video and the use of Mr. Pibb and Red Vines as a combination. They also mention how addicting the video is and how they have watched it multiple times.
Azael
http://www.youtube.com/w/SNL---The-Chronic-of-Narnia-Rap?v=zLElfJ9YCh0&feature=Views&page=1&t=a&f=b :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh no... I'm afraid.

Phew... work filter won't let me listen.

You're missing out, TSA.

Double-True! If Chris Parnel wore BC glasses he and my friend would look almost exactly alike. Mr. Pibb and WHAT is delicious? I didn't catch that one.

Mr. Pibb + Red Vine = Crazy Delicious

OIC. Do you just eat and drink or do you dissolve it in the Pibb, I wonder? If so, it looks like it would taste like Big Red only tougher(?).
HAHA...droppin' Hamiltons! I just watched it again! Addicting, no?

this was on cnn a week or two ago..

I have no idea why

Echo 6 Sierra said:
OIC. Do you just eat and drink or do you dissolve it in the Pibb, I wonder? If so, it looks like it would taste like Big Red only tougher(?).
Drink it through the red vine like a straw. All the cool candy kids do it that way I'm sure.:wink:

Echo 6 Sierra said:

addicting as hell I think I have watched it 50 times:rofl:

1. What is "The Chronic of Narnia Rap"?

"The Chronic of Narnia Rap" is a parody rap song created by YouTube user Adam Schleichkorn, also known as "mylo the cat". The song combines the music and lyrics of the popular rap song "The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg with the storyline and characters of the classic children's book series "The Chronicles of Narnia" by C.S. Lewis.

2. When was "The Chronic of Narnia Rap" created?

The song was originally uploaded to YouTube on December 15, 2008.

3. Who created "The Chronic of Narnia Rap"?

The song was created by Adam Schleichkorn, also known as "mylo the cat", who is a YouTube content creator and musician.

4. Why was "The Chronic of Narnia Rap" created?

The song was created as a parody and tribute to both the popular rap song "The Next Episode" and the beloved book series "The Chronicles of Narnia". It combines the two in a humorous and creative way.

5. Has "The Chronic of Narnia Rap" received any recognition or awards?

The song has gained a significant amount of popularity and has been featured on various websites and TV shows, such as "The Today Show" and "The Soup". It has also won several awards, including "Best Animated Music Video" at the 2009 Webby Awards.