Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thin Film Interfaces

  1. Apr 26, 2010 #1
    I need to write up some stuff with general information about different interfaces used in Thin Film Processing.

    I'm pretty sure its a way to analyze the quality of the different procedures.

    * Abrupt Interface
    * Mechanical Interface
    * Graded Interface
    * Compound Interface
    * Psuedo Diffusion Interface

    I've tried looking all of this stuff up through my textbook (which is quite small and incomplete) and I've done a ton of searching on the internet for general information about these interfaces.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find information about these? I'm really not sure where I should look, or what search terms will give me some general info!

    Thanks PF!
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2010 #2
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook