Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ti NSpire cx - 2 questions, last equation, and touch pad?

Tags:
  1. Dec 15, 2014 #1
    Sorry, title limited on what I could type. I just got this calculator and am having two big issues with it.

1) I cannot figure out how to reuse my most recently typed equation. For example if I type in a insanely long multiple variable equation and evaluate, the only way I can figure out how to get it back is to type it all out again, if I want to change something and re-evaluate. On my Ti 89 I could just do 2nd + Entry.

2) How can I disable the touch pad? I have no desire to use it and I see no reason to use it, and it is causing me to misclick through the menus way too often.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 15, 2014 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

4. Dec 15, 2014 #3
    Hm the ctrl+c and ctrl+v combo works for the equations I tried, but it's a little tedious.

I had tried scrolling up and clicking to bring the equation back down, but I specifically was unable to get this to do anything with summation operations. The copy and paste method should make due for now... thanks!

5. Dec 15, 2014 #4

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook