Time at the big bang and in very early time after that

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of time in the early stages of the universe, and the frame of reference used in explaining events during that time. It also mentions that time is not definite in itself, and that the standard frame of reference in cosmology is the "comoving" coordinates.
Prins
Well i read a lot of times the chronological explanation of big bang.
I always wondered what was the shape of time in those early times as we all know time is not definite in itself.
So please explain to me what sort of frame of reference they took for explaining the events according to time and the behavior of time at that times.
Thanks

Space news on Phys.org
Prins said:
... as we all know time is not definite in itself...
Actually, we DON'T all know that. Time is what a clock measures and it was ticking away at one second per second right after the Big Bang Singularity and has continued to do so ever since.

Prins said:
I always wondered what was the shape of time in those early times

What do you mean by "the shape of time"?

Prins said:
please explain to me what sort of frame of reference they took for explaining the events

The standard frame of reference used in cosmology is "comoving" coordinates, the coordinates in which the FLRW metric is expressed.

What is the big bang theory?

The big bang theory is a scientific model that explains the origins of the universe. It proposes that the universe began as a single point of infinite density and temperature, and has been expanding and cooling ever since.

How old is the universe?

The current estimated age of the universe is about 13.8 billion years. This is based on observations of the cosmic microwave background radiation, the oldest light in the universe, and other astronomical data.

What happened during the first few seconds after the big bang?

During the first few seconds after the big bang, the universe underwent a period of rapid expansion known as inflation. This was followed by the formation of fundamental particles such as protons and neutrons, and eventually the formation of atoms.

What is the Planck era?

The Planck era refers to the first 10^-43 seconds after the big bang, when the universe was incredibly small and dense. At this time, the laws of physics as we know them did not apply, and scientists are still trying to understand this era.

Can we observe the big bang?

No, we cannot directly observe the big bang. This is because the universe was initially filled with a dense, hot plasma that blocked all forms of light from escaping. However, we can indirectly study the early universe through observations of the cosmic microwave background radiation and other astronomical data.