What are skills needed to get good job in aeronautical engineering?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
tanmay
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Sir
I have completed my 12th
I have joined Btech course in Aeronautical engineering.
My Course is starting on next month.
So Sir I want to which skills are required to get highest paying job in reputed companies as aeronautical engineer, So I can develop this skills in my course.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
These may help:
https://nationalcareersservice.dire...ning/jobprofiles/Pages/aerospaceengineer.aspx
https://targetjobs.co.uk/careers-ad.../277079-aeronautical-engineer-job-description
http://www.mymajors.com/career/aerospace-engineers/skills/
(They were first page google results for an 'aeronautical engineer skills' search FYI)

In my own (limited) experience, having a range of personal 'engineering' projects has been most helpful. It shows engineering is not just the degree I choose, it's what I've been doing from a young age. So go build some drones & RC planes!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: tanmay