What are you doing during quarantine?

• Thread starter hagopbul
  • Start date
In summary: We don't have lockdown yet, so it's just planning and preparation. The hills starting in the backyard (almost literally), so we definitely plan to sneak out for some hiking.In summary, Hagop is from Syria and is living in Lebanon. He is working from home, but is resisting going on a walk because he loves walking. He is worried about the Covid-19 effect, and is reading what he can.
If you don't cook those meats properly they go straight to your lungs!

• Haha
Likes BillTre, hagopbul and DennisN
Physics news on Phys.org
Stephen Tashi said:
I'm replacing a sewer line:
I've been thinking about doing something similar, but I realized it was just a pipe dream.

• Haha
Likes diogenesNY, rsk, Keith_McClary and 2 others
rsk said:
If you don't cook those meats properly they go straight to your lungs!

it is just some thinking all around the place as we don't have any thing to do in quarantine timemaybe SARS is just a side effect of something weakening or disorienting the immune system

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4268397/

under cook meats contain a lot of biological substances , viruses , bacteria ...etc

maybe something hitting the blood and the SARS is just a side effect of it

statistics is also some thing to look intohttps://aidsinfo.nih.gov/drugs/569/chloroquine/0/patient

i don't know why every one is talking about this drug but it is also related to hiv treatment

Last edited:
what about some unclear behavior of immune system?

Thread closed temporarily for Moderation...

Unfortunately, this thread will need to remain closed. It started well, but has gone off the rails recently with too much work needed to clean it up.

Please keep technical/medical discussions in the Medical forum with appropriate references cited, and if there are general discussions about our current situations, please avoid technical/medical speculations, and please let's do our best to avoid political statements (I know that is especially hard right now).

Oops, I had to give myself an infraction for that last parenthetical comment. :wink:

Please be safe everyone, and keep supporting each other through this difficult time. Thanks.

• Haha
Likes wukunlin, hagopbul, anorlunda and 2 others