I'm a physics major, and I would have avoided most the following five:
1. Communications (most boring)
2. English (a worthy opponent to communications)
3. Sociology (you don't learn any laws..)
4. Business (wouldn't be learning enough)
5. Political Science (politics is retarded)
I actually think art would be cool...If you're going back to get a second degree though your priorities change and I would be more willing to do something like art because I now have a great college education already which would balance the weakness of art as a subject in college (you just learn too little about the non-art world, course this is true about most majors other than like physics/engineering/chemistry/math/etc.)
I dunno, I choose physics because I thought it was a mandatory first degree before you do another degree in life or switch to some other field. Like it is fundamental in all the science degrees so I don't know why you wouldn't start with it before you do something like chemistry/biology..