Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What do you think about this forum?

1. Oct 11, 2004 #1
    I find this forum is really excited and helpful for me in terms of my Majors which are Maths and Sciences. Special Thanks to those who set up this forum and keep up the good work.

XMLT

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 11, 2004 #2

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

Second the notion. This is the best science forum on the net.

4. Oct 11, 2004 #3

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We are a great family. Sometimes we have some scolds between each other, but that's a part of the thrilling. The majority of the people here are well-intentioned, and proud of helping another people with their knowledges.

There are another guys who come here to get their homeworks done, but it is an easy thing to identify them. Another guys come here and ask a very very short question like: "what's (+5 or 6 words more)" and never reply your answer again and not give you some type of acknowledgment. So you answer them and not obtain nothing. I have learnt about not answer any thread that hasn't got a minimum amount of words or some introduction. The impoliteness of the people is growing exponentially.

By the way, I don't have any source of comparison, because as soon as I installed internet in my computer, this was the first science forum I visited. And I stayed here since then.

5. Oct 11, 2004 #4
    Long ago, I read about "how scripting monkeys weave their dreams in the swimming pool" in some of threads of some forums around the net whose addresses have been completely erased out of my memmory. I still love them though. I was so busy that I didn't even have a bit of time to bite their asseys. Poor me!:redface:

I don't know if many years of my study has turned me to be kind of a bastardized kid or it is just a way to "accumulate" cheap words and use them as weapons to hurt people whenever I am in an inactual need.
    I find this forum really great not only because of its contents but kind of a good place for me to stick out my long tongue helping people in MULTI-dialogs or in different forums.

Welcome XMLT, I am sure you will this place more and more..

Last edited: Oct 11, 2004
  6. Oct 11, 2004 #5

Phobos

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome aboard, XMLT!
    & thanks

7. Oct 11, 2004 #6

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hi XMLT. PF is truly a neat place. Step right in ! :smile:

8. Oct 11, 2004 #7
    I am 16 yrs old, I loooovvvveeee this board right at the first time I see its face, love at first site not sight I truly mean. Its really amazing to see so many posts whose contents are exactly the same as what I am studying. I would really like to be more active on this PF. I also hope what I say here will calm some people down a little more since my appearance I guess might be making this place dirtier...
    Thank you and please welcome me as a new member, I don't want to be old at all.

9. Oct 11, 2004 #8

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Sorry !! :biggrin:

I'm kinda lazy with long names (like mine :wink:).

10. Oct 12, 2004 #9
    Thanks everyone, I'm very glad that you're friendly. Hope I can learn a lot from you all?

XMLT

11. Oct 12, 2004 #10
    All members are welcome :smile:

IamsorryOkay?, you too, you don't have to say sorry, I already forgive you.

12. Oct 12, 2004 #11

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

I think PF is a great network for professionals and students to share ideas, and learn.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?