What do you think about this forum?

• Thread starter XMLT
  • Start date
In summary, participants in this conversation express their appreciation for the forum, particularly for its helpfulness in the fields of math and science. They also mention the occasional disagreements and impolite behavior of some members, but overall praise the forum as a valuable resource for learning and sharing knowledge. One member notes the lack of comparison to other forums, while another expresses their love for the forum and its content. A new member is welcomed and everyone agrees that the forum is a great place for professionals and students to exchange ideas and learn from each other.
XMLT
I find this forum is really excited and helpful for me in terms of my Majors which are Maths and Sciences. Special Thanks to those who set up this forum and keep up the good work.

XMLT

Physics news on Phys.org
Second the notion. This is the best science forum on the net.

We are a great family. Sometimes we have some scolds between each other, but that's a part of the thrilling. The majority of the people here are well-intentioned, and proud of helping another people with their knowledges.

There are another guys who come here to get their homeworks done, but it is an easy thing to identify them. Another guys come here and ask a very very short question like: "what's (+5 or 6 words more)" and never reply your answer again and not give you some type of acknowledgment. So you answer them and not obtain nothing. I have learned about not answer any thread that hasn't got a minimum amount of words or some introduction. The impoliteness of the people is growing exponentially.

By the way, I don't have any source of comparison, because as soon as I installed internet in my computer, this was the first science forum I visited. And I stayed here since then.

Long ago, I read about "how scripting monkeys weave their dreams in the swimming pool" in some of threads of some forums around the net whose addresses have been completely erased out of my memmory. I still love them though. I was so busy that I didn't even have a bit of time to bite their asseys. Poor me!:redface:

I don't know if many years of my study has turned me to be kind of a bastardized kid or it is just a way to "accumulate" cheap words and use them as weapons to hurt people whenever I am in an inactual need.
I find this forum really great not only because of its contents but kind of a good place for me to stick out my long tongue helping people in MULTI-dialogs or in different forums.

Welcome XMLT, I am sure you will this place more and more..

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, XMLT!
& thanks

Hi XMLT. PF is truly a neat place. Step right in ! :smile:

I am 16 yrs old, I loooovvvveeee this board right at the first time I see its face, love at first site not sight I truly mean. Its really amazing to see so many posts whose contents are exactly the same as what I am studying. I would really like to be more active on this PF. I also hope what I say here will calm some people down a little more since my appearance I guess might be making this place dirtier...
Thank you and please welcome me as a new member, I don't want to be old at all.

Welcome to PF, Sorry ! :biggrin:

I'm kinda lazy with long names (like mine :wink:).

Thanks everyone, I'm very glad that you're friendly. Hope I can learn a lot from you all?

XMLT

XMLT said:
Thanks everyone, I'm very glad that you're friendly. Hope I can learn a lot from you all?

XMLT
All members are welcome :smile:

IamsorryOkay?, you too, you don't have to say sorry, I already forgive you.

I think PF is a great network for professionals and students to share ideas, and learn.

What do you think about this forum?

1. What is your overall impression of this forum?

As a scientist, I appreciate the organization and structure of this forum. The categories and sub-forums make it easy to navigate and find relevant discussions.

2. How useful do you find the information shared on this forum?

I find the information shared on this forum to be very useful. It is a great resource for staying updated on the latest research and discussing scientific topics with other experts in the field.

3. Do you think this forum promotes productive discussions among its members?

Absolutely. The forum encourages respectful and evidence-based discussions, which is crucial in the scientific community. Members are able to share their perspectives and engage in meaningful conversations.

4. Are there any improvements you would suggest for this forum?

I think the forum could benefit from having a feature for filtering and searching for specific topics or keywords. This would make it easier to find relevant discussions.

5. Would you recommend this forum to other scientists?

I would definitely recommend this forum to other scientists. It is a valuable platform for networking, learning, and collaborating with other researchers in the field.