What Is the Prettiest Person You've Ever Seen?

• Thread starter En_lizard
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of the prettiest person the individuals had ever seen, with a focus on celebrities. Some participants argued that celebrities lack intelligence, while others shared personal experiences with famous individuals. The conversation also touched on the changing standards of beauty and the intelligence of celebrities. Ultimately, the participants agreed that the prettiest or most attractive people are often those they know personally.
En_lizard
who is the prettiest person youve ever seen? I am mostly want to know which celeb dead or alive you find more attractive than others?

Physics news on Phys.org
En_lizard said:
who is the prettiest person youve ever seen? I am mostly want to know which celeb dead or alive you find more attractive than others?

Well, I certainly don't find dead people attractive.

Anyway, the prettiest person I've ever seen is always the person I'm in love with at some time. So I can't answer the question. :-p

i said amongs celebs. so if u find someone else attractive u have to post a picture of her/him to quqlify for this topic.
by the way who are u in love with right now? do i know him/her?

I don't find any celebrities attractive, their lack of brains detracts from their looks.

Evo said:
I don't find any celebrities attractive, their lack of brains detracts from their looks.

Apart from Aragorn opening the doors into the halls of Helm's Deep, of course..

arildno said:
Apart from Aragorn opening the doors into the halls of Helm's Deep, of course..
Oooh, ok Aragorn.

Evo said:

so u want to say all politicians, writers, actors, directors are stupid, right? ok so people are famous because of the lack of intelligent right?

The problem with celebrities is what you see in movies ain't what they got. Originally.
I see a lot of them up close all the time. Most of the women look like an ad for an anorexia summer camp. They guys are okay looking, anorexia-wise.

They've been shooting circa 15 movies a year in the town where I work - Albuquerque -and these folks are just walking around dowtown. By the way, since I don't do movies, my coworkers have to say - 'Look, here comes <fill in the blank>' since I wouldn't know who she/he was under any circumstances. Then they usually have to explain who it is.
I've noticed a lot of my coworkers don't seem to want to walk around with me anymore... hmm.

The prettiest woman I've ever seen is not a celeb - she was a Navajo jewelry seller on the plaza in Santa Fe, NM. 'bout 1994 or so. One guy stared at her, neglected everything everything else, plowed into a large wooden column, and went splat. I do not think she felt she was attractive at all. odd. I hope she sold a lot. Maybe to Mr. Splat.

sore graps, right?

Evo said:
Except for DD.

jim mcnamara said:
The prettiest woman I've ever seen is not a celeb - she was a Navajo jewelry seller on the plaza in Santa Fe, NM. 'bout 1994 or so. One guy stared at her, neglected everything everything else, plowed into a large wooden column, and went splat.
I'd agree with jim and Evo. I don't find most celebs attractive. There are a few, but not many.

The prettiest or most attractive women are among the women I know personally.

En_lizard said:
sore graps, right?
Does one mean "sour grapes" per chance?

yes, whATEVER. JUST SAY HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL PHYSICALLY NOT MENTALLY. I THINK SANDRA BULLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE IS SMART TOO.

Astronuc said:
Except for DD.
I wouldn't consider him a celebrity.

Maybe not the prettiest, but Hedy Lamarr was striking. She was also smart and was co-holder of a patent for the first spread-spectrum communications system, designed to make torpedoes harder for the enemy to jam.

Sandra Bullock?

She is a colossal pain the the butt. Got her rented Humvee (that's what they were called then) stuck in a wash. One of the folks I know pulled her car out, and she did nothing but complain about everything the entire time. eeesh.

At least I think it was her - she had just done a movie 'Speed', right person?

Evo said:
I wouldn't consider him a celebrity.
Not like a movie (entertainment) star, but like Hawking, DD is a celebrity, perhaps more so in the academic/scientific population. He's not yet a household name, but few mathematicians are.

Astronuc said:
I'd agree with jim and Evo. I don't find most celebs attractive. There are a few, but not many.

The prettiest or most attractive women are among the women I know personally.

U FORGOT ABOUT PF LADIES? THEY ARE THE PRTTIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD, RIGHT?:rolleyes::rolleyes::bugeye:

en_lizard -
Do you know how to press the shift-lock button on your keyboard?

Please try lowercase (small letters). It looks like you are screaming at us.

turbo-1 said:
Maybe not the prettiest, but Hedy Lamarr was striking. She was also smart and was co-holder of a patent for the first spread-spectrum communications system, designed to make torpedoes harder for the enemy to jam.
I think the celebrities these days are quite different from those of 40+ years ago. Look at stars like Deborah Kerr who recently passed away.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Kerr

I had crushes on Diana Rigg and Inger Stevens - 40 years ago. :biggrin:

jim mcnamara said:
en_lizard -
Do you know how to press the shift-lock button on your keyboard?

Please try lowercase (small letters). It looks like you are screaming at us.

EXACTLY! LOL

i just press capslk when i want to shut at people:smile:

En_lizard said:
U FORGOT ABOUT PF LADIES? THEY ARE THE PRTTIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD, RIGHT?
The PF ladies are not only attractive, but quite intelligent. :approve:

Astronuc said:
The PF ladies are not only attractive, but quite intelligent. :approve:

:smile::smile:
man u're funny!

Astronuc said:
I think the celebrities these days are quite different from those of 40+ years ago. Look at stars like Deborah Kerr who recently passed away.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Kerr

I had crushes on Diana Rigg and Inger Stevens - 40 years ago. :biggrin:
Yep! Diana Rigg was hot. So were Bardot, Loren, and Welch (another funny and very intelligent lady).

Among the celebs, for me it's a tie between Ali McGraw and Angie Harmon.

En_lizard said:
:smile::smile:
man u're funny!
Actually, I was being quite serious and accurate.

En_lizard said:
All time favorite:

lauren%20bacall.jpg

film noir, wise-ass, sex kitten Lauren Bacall

In my book there are people that are considered very attractive, people that have "it", and some with both.

Cary Grant had both "it" and looks. Alfred Hitchcock had "it".

Ali McGraw definitely has "it". Inger Stevens is hard to define. She always struck me as beautiful in spirit as well. I always thought of Sophia Lauren as has having more "it" than pure beauty. A very strong sense of herself and the street smarts to go along with it.

Last edited:
every time I talk to a girl I think she's the prettiest girl in the world so I couldn't possibly choose.

celebrities? ... um... jessica alba is ridiculously hot but I think she's an alien sent to Earth to destroy our planet with her deadly sexiness, julianne moore, that woman who plays raymond's wife in everybody loves raymond, ...

I don't know dude; everyone's sexy! now let's get it on PF :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

turbo-1 said:
Yep! Diana Rigg was hot. So were Bardot, Loren, and Welch (another funny and very intelligent lady).
I also had a crush on Louise Jameson who played Leela, a companion of the 4th Dr. Who (Tom Baker).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Leela.jpg

What can I say - I had a thing for redheads, especially one who is strong and can handle weapons. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

If we move over to TV, Barbara Feldon was pretty hot, too!

Evo said:

I agree. And even if they had brains, I still wouldn't find them attractive. They're all so...plastic.

Evo said:

So, you're attributing stupidity to celebrities based on what?

Also, physical attractiveness is independent of someone's mental capacity.