1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Classical What Textbooks are best for self-study for SAT Physics Test

1. Sep 6, 2017 #1
    I am planning on taking SAT Subject test in Physics in few months, but I don't know which textbook is best to study all physics concepts that will be tested.

I have a basic knowledge of algebra and almost none of calculus, as they didn't teach them back in high school, but I really want to understand all physics concepts and get good score in SAT Physics.

Therefore, I would really appreciate it if you can recommend me what to do, and which text books should I get if I am going to study them by myself.

I also have this book (Physics: Principles with Applications (7th Edition) by Douglas C. Giancoli) .What is your opinion about it?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2017 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

4. Sep 7, 2017 #3
    Thank you for replying.
    I forgot to mention that I only know like 10-15% of topics, so I want to study Physics from beginning not just reviewing it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted