Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys?

• Thread starter qspeechc
  • Start date

Walgak Chuol

To begin straight with your subject which read "why do girl like bad boys?
I think it does not hold true that All girls behave according to your general expression that they like ugly/bad boys. And not all boys that fall in love with ugly/bad girls you need to have clear look at your general statement. Consider you like and dislike, what may be good in judgement may not hold true in onthers. Considers unique of all man kinds. As to me you question does not need physic help. If your question appear to why do girls fall in love with boys, physic can help.

To answer your question, nothing is bad in the world of love. Once the love caught you, you will definitely some of things positive. I hope you will understand what I mean. May be your question may have an experimental basis but they may be your view, that may not true to those whom you are referring to. If you have had car out experiment let me say ten girls have fallen with 10 bad boys. To those tens girls prospective,those boys may not appear as bad as what you judge them. You are just an observer to just answer few.

If they are bad in their appearance may be their words may chance like gold, that may genuine ground to let those girls to be caught by their love. refer to love web that may be where you will get good physic behind.

Thank Walgak Chuol
I

That's a farily good point, but unfortunately, I don't have time for that. So even mentioning it was a tremendous mistake, since I didn't conduct enough research? :)
How about we saw-off at middle ground, then, and I'll tell you that yours is not a point of view I've heard before, so I'll watch for it in future when I see that relationship dynamic with people.

And I think that's largely the point of discussions like this in the first place that we can share anecdotal evidence and personal experience and maybe learn a bit from each other by hearing points of view we may not have heard before.

Nerd guys most of the time are weak not only in the out side but in the inside.

They lack confidence, wich is key for womens.

Bad boys have a tons of confidence

So be a nerd with confidence!! and pump the gym!!

Also humans love what they cant have.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think the crux of the issue really is how "bad boy" is defined, as has been discussed a bit already.

The whole "nice guys finish last" line is definitely not true, though, unless you're defining "nice guy" as complete doormat. I don't think many people of either sex likes to be with a partner who won't express any opinions, expects their partner to make all important decisions, won't stand up for themself, and generally shows signs of having no self-esteem.

I think it also depends a bit on age. Young men, in their early 20s, tend to do reckless, crazy things. Of course there are exceptions, but when you're past that age, you look at the "young'uns" and the vast majority could fit the description "bad boys" in some way or another, whether it's driving fast cars, attending wild parties and drinking too much, hooking up with new women every couple of weeks, or just playing football with their buddies on rainy days and coming in covered in mud and bruises.

I'll also toss into the mix that there are plenty of guys who talk a big game, but when a woman gets them alone and away from the other men, they turn into sweet, cuddly, fuzzy wuzzy teddy bears. Eventually they mature enough to realize they don't need to act like big tough guys in public and there's no shame in having his daughter sneak up and paint his toenails pink while he's napping on the couch...the shame only comes after his wife posts the pictures of that on Facebook for all their friends to see. :biggrin:

Like fine wines, men tend to mellow with age. Those crazy, wild, bad boys tend to grow up into decent, mature, loving husbands and fathers.

I'm thinking it's more about confidence then where one lies on some good/bad axis. I ride (Motorcycle) sporadically with the Bandidos and do not usually acquire the attention of very many girls, but if I ride in to some random bar and sit in a corner and then take out the chess board or some textbooks a number of girls will approach me (Beware; For some reason this attracts every Cougar in a 10 mile radius). Blending of the common Archetypes has worked well for me.

I usually pick up girls in libraries, coffee shops, grocery stores, bookstores. Just go up and introduce yourself. If your rejected there really isn't a downside, so it's a free bet with a possible positive pay off. Wager as often as you like.

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Bad boys have bigger dicks, perhaps?

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Well, to me, that IS the limit I never want to reach.

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I never said THAT was my greatest lower bound!!!!

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Nor is this forum the place to disclose our lowest bound :P
Surely, with that attitude, YOU must be a..top? :smile:

radou

Homework Helper

Hepth

Gold Member
I used to get in fights years ago with my girlfriend because I refused to sneak into movies. (EDIT: thought I'd put in ages, I guess we were like 23 at the time, not 16)
My thoughts: "Why? I can afford it. Do I really have to steal to find excitement? Seems really petty and childish, with a risk thats needless."
Her thoughts: "Lets do something we're not supposed to with a high chance of getting caught. By doing so we're proving that we're exciting people above societal norms."

Then by me refusing she had the mindset of:
"If I can convince him to do this, I can show how I control him into doing things that are against his nature." And battle ensued.

Needless to say, I don't think I've ever snuck into a movie, nor skipped out on a dinner bill. I refused to compromise my character for her, and if she didn't like it she could get the hell out. I guess me sticking up for my principles was enough strength-of-character to make up for the lack of "bad boy" behaviour as we're still together....

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I used to get in fights years ago with my girlfriend because I refused to sneak into movies. (EDIT: thought I'd put in ages, I guess we were like 23 at the time, not 16)
My thoughts: "Why? I can afford it. Do I really have to steal to find excitement? Seems really petty and childish, with a risk thats needless."
Her thoughts: "Lets do something we're not supposed to with a high chance of getting caught. By doing so we're proving that we're exciting people above societal norms."

Then by me refusing she had the mindset of:
"If I can convince him to do this, I can show how I control him into doing things that are against his nature." And battle ensued.

Needless to say, I don't think I've ever snuck into a movie, nor skipped out on a dinner bill. I refused to compromise my character for her, and if she didn't like it she could get the hell out. I guess me sticking up for my principles was enough strength-of-character to make up for the lack of "bad boy" behaviour as we're still together....
Wow, Hepth, she sounds like a woman with issues!

bd7878

unfortunately many women, particularly younger ones, crave the drama that comes from a 'bad boy.' They mistake the turbulence that one of these fellows brings to their life with passion. Also, many very attractive women base a great deal of their self worth on their looks - and bad boys are primarily (read almost exclusively) interested in what a women looks like, therefor much of the bad boy communication, praise and criticism towards women is focused on the superficial. This feeds these women's own visions of their worth and insecurities.

bd7878

also - frankly at certain points in my life all i have wanted is fun and drama and these guys provide.. think of them like fast food, you know you shouldn't but every once in a while is OK

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm thinking it's more about confidence then where one lies on some good/bad axis. I ride (Motorcycle) sporadically with the Bandidos and do not usually acquire the attention of very many girls, but if I ride in to some random bar and sit in a corner and then take out the chess board or some textbooks a number of girls will approach me (Beware; For some reason this attracts every Cougar in a 10 mile radius). Blending of the common Archetypes has worked well for me.

I usually pick up girls in libraries, coffee shops, grocery stores, bookstores. Just go up and introduce yourself. If your rejected there really isn't a downside, so it's a free bet with a possible positive pay off. Wager as often as you like.
That's very likely a lot of the issue. If someone is confident (or even cocky) enough to just keep asking women out, they don't need to have a great rate of success to frequently find dates.

Everything has its hidden downside. Working at an underground music venue and dressing punk, I meet alot of girls who seem to be into me at first, and then after they get to know me, lose interest. Of course, this could have a lot of reasons, but I think a major factor is the "bad boy" draw, then finding out, after getting to know me better, that I'm not the "bad boy" type at all.

Men like bitchy women for the same reason women love bad boys. It's the conquest, the game that's appealing. From my experience, I don't think all women like bad boys. I think it's just the confidence of bad boys that's appealing.
touche. it is one of my pet peeves about women. they constantly talk about men not being nice, etc. then they dont appreciate a nice guy, when they get him.

cuz nice guys are no challenge. if a nice guy doesnt like a girl, there aint much she can do to change that. if a nice guy likes a girl, he doesnt play games. he lets her know that he likes her, and treats her well right from the get-go.

so it really depends on how mature the female is. if she needs to play games to increase her self-esteem, she will go for the bad boy.

the problem with this behavior from females, early on, is that it removes many of the nice guys from the dating pool, cuz they get fed up quite easily. that leaves the dating pool full of bad boys, and a ton of crappy relationships.

and so goes the life of the opposite sexes - mostly a bunch of crap.

touche. it is one of my pet peeves about women. they constantly talk about men not being nice, etc. then they dont appreciate a nice guy, when they get him.

cuz nice guys are no challenge. if a nice guy doesnt like a girl, there aint much she can do to change that. if a nice guy likes a girl, he doesnt play games. he lets her know that he likes her, and treats her well right from the get-go.

so it really depends on how mature the female is. if she needs to play games to increase her self-esteem, she will go for the bad boy.

the problem with this behavior from females, early on, is that it removes many of the nice guys from the dating pool, cuz they get fed up quite easily. that leaves the dating pool full of bad boys, and a ton of crappy relationships.

and so goes the life of the opposite sexes - mostly a bunch of crap.
http://www.xkcd.com/513/