Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy said:
Wordle 918 6/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

"Phew".
:)
It is only a ”phew” if more than one possibility remained at guess #6. 😛

Wordle 918 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Orodruin said:
It is only a ”phew” if more than one possibility remained at guess #6. 😛

Wordle 918 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Heh. Well I quoted the actual game. It literally told me "Phew". :)

Merry X-mas BTW. :)
 
gmax137 said:
Wordle 918 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Show off. :bow:
kuruman said:
Wordle 918 3/6

⬜⬜🟧⬜🟧
⬜⬜🟦⬜⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
What qmax137 said. :bow:

We await your orders Great Leader! :smile:It would certainly be nice if you could take this guy (Jeff Grant, Scrabble Champion) down a notch. He's starting to annoy me just a little. On general principles.

Especially this kinda made it clear the guy must be some kind of savant. I wonder if he can tie his own shoelaces.
 
sbrothy said:
Close one. :)
Had someone else played my game, and I had analyzed the pattern thoroughly, I could have solved the puzzle in two guesses. There are only 17 words to choose from, and focusing on the troublesome 4th letter, I ended up with a choice of 2 seed words, both yielding only the solution. Of course, I would have to know whether or not that player kept track of words already played and legitimate solution words.
 
Wordle 920 2/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well, what do you know? :smile: