Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Mister T said:
Wordle 950 4/6*

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
My road looked kind of similar in terms of failed attempts:

Wordle 950 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Herman Trivilino
gmax137 said:
Wordle 952 5/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I really want to know what words you tried out.
Perfect timing indicates credibility and nobility but lies as well. :-)
 
gmax137 said:
Wordle 953 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› I was sure I had it in three
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Which d*** letter did you use in 3 so you still had a valid word?
I had a wrong first letter but they did not accept it as a valid word.
 
fresh_42 said:
Which d*** letter did you use in 3 so you still had a valid word?
I had a wrong first letter but they did not accept it as a valid word.
LEMON
THEME
EMBED
EMBER