Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,779 replies · 459K views
Physics news on Phys.org
gmax137 said:
another 4 :confused:

Wordle 1,160 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Don't be sad. 4 was today's most popular number of guesses across the planet.

1724358905436.png

Globally, 1 in 17 people guessed the answer in two tries, but here, it was 1 in 3.

ps. I also almost had it in two guesses, but I rushed my answer. Imagine how stupid you would have felt then.

hmmmm..... Is that the kind of trigger that got me started on how to CONQUER WORDLEBOT!
A.I. is coming. Prepare yourself........
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137 and edwardII
Wordle 1,161 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

According to Wordlebot, my 4th guess, although on my list of valid solutions, is not a valid solution.

According to https://tryhardguides.com/wordle-solver/
it is a valid solution.

In any event, the global mean was 4.001 today, so I'm guessing I'll be in last place for this game.