Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,781 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,167 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I almost did flunk this one, lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and edwardII
Wordle 1.168 4/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Been a while. Sorry. Here ya go.
 
Wordle 1,169 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 I saw two possibilites here, picked the right one, for once!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and sbrothy
Seems we all more or less nailed this one…

Wordle 1.169 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

40F87014-3F9F-4796-BD8E-8CA4401CB513.png
 
Found this one a little more tricky. Little lucky guess there at the end:

Wordle 1.170 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

D6114F36-7141-4C5B-92A8-11F06690F3BD.png
 
Wordle 1,170 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

sbrothy said:
Little lucky guess there at the end:
I know the feeling :cool:
 
Should have gotten this faster. I don't know many words fitting that pattern.

Wordle 1,171 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
sbrothy said:
Should have gotten this faster. I don't know many words fitting that pattern.

Wordle 1,171 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Nine in the list of possible solutions. Fewer if you track previous solutions.
 
Orodruin said:
Nine in the list of possible solutions. Fewer if you track previous solutions.
I’m awed by your dedication. My “MO” is of the more “heuristic” kind (read: I’m basically guessing :biggrin:). Being a non-native speaker I think I’m doing pretty good though.:smile:
 
Last edited: