Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 457K views
Wordle 1,504 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› LATER 45
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› SPANG 8 left. Engaged my brain for this one
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Orodruin method
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Physics news on Phys.org
guess #3 really helped me out here

Wordle 1,504 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜AUREI
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜PLATY
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩NACHO
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩BANJO
 
Close call....

Wordle 1,505 6/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (1).webp
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,505 3/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› ASTER 24 left
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© TAINT 2 left. Orodruin method
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Whoooo

Wordle 1,505 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ PHONE
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩 GIANT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DAUNT
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, edwardII and OmCheeto
dwarde said:
This thing got really ugly. :cool:

Wordle 1,506 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

At least you got it! :smile:
 
Wordle 1,506 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And some weird guesses today...
Super Short on time so I'll just provide a screenshot for today
Okay nevermind I can't figure out how to make a spoiler not inline
 
TensorCalculus said:
Wordle 1,506 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And some weird guesses today...
Super Short on time so I'll just provide a screenshot for today
Okay nevermind I can't figure out how to make a spoiler not inline
Inline spoiler ISPOILER. Non-inline spoiler: SPOILER.

:smile:

Compared to what we usually discuss, it's pretty bland. :woot:
 
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 1,507 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ© OARED 2 left!
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© grrrrrrr.....
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

You seem to be on somewhat of a roll overlooking post #7388 where it took you 4 "guesses"! A little out of character for you. :smile:

EDIT: Interesting seed word though: OARED.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
sbrothy said:
You seem to be on somewhat of a roll overlooking post #7388 where it took you 4 "guesses"! A little out of character for you. :smile:

Over the last 100 games, I've had the following scores

guesses to complete game#
210
357
433

EDIT: Interesting seed word though: OARED.
Although they haven't kicked in yet, 'OARED' will rank as my #1 seed when they do.
 
sbrothy said:
Inline spoiler ISPOILER. Non-inline spoiler: SPOILER.

:smile:

Compared to what we usually discuss, it's pretty bland. :woot:
Whoops, that makes sense... thanks for letting me know haha :D

Wordle 1,507 5/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨AUREI
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜RISKY
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜RIGHT
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜RIGOR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩RIGID
 
Wordle 1.508 X/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›

2DF9D019-F4FB-4746-97DD-6BE0A404BF34.webp

[/SPOILER[
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,508 5/6*

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜SPACE
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜SOLID
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜STORY
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜STORM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩STORK

On guesses #3 and #4 I genuinely thought I'd got it, until I saw the last gray square haha. Playing around with root words is fun.
I love the storks movie :D
 
Wordle 1,509 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ SANER 10
🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩 ORGAN 0 ????? <---> transcription error from game #1082
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

and from @sbrothy 's pattern above, A TRIPLE ANAGRAM!

(pfoogle, pfoogle, pfoogle)
Wow! according to my previous research, there are β‰ˆ1600 triple anagrams.
And there is even a group of 13 anagram words!
Base word: STARE
Guess the other 12! Plurals are ok in this case.

reference and answer to the 13 anagram words: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/wordle-lovers-play-the-nyt-daily-game.1016903/post-7085783
 
I'll take it!

Wordle 1,509 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨STELA (don't ask how I came up with this as a root word)
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜PARKY
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ROACH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩GROAN
 
Wordle 1,510 2/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© RENAL 3
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and TensorCalculus
:cry:
Wordle 1,510 X/6*

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜AUREI
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜PARTY
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜HORAS
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩LORAL
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩MORAL
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩BORAL