Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
Wordle 1,519 3/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› TASER 4 left. 3 of which leave only 1 solution.
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© LATHE, chosen by RNG. 1 left.
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Guess #3 was pretty stupid. My only excuse is that I fell asleep in front of the TV, and woke up thinking: Hey, Wordle!

Wordle 1,519 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (10).webp
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
I surprised myself. :cool:

Wordle 1,519 2/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto, TensorCalculus and sbrothy
dwarde said:
I surprised myself. :cool:

Wordle 1,519 2/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I am truly impressed!
 
I just realised I forgot to turn on darkmode for wordle
silly me! Everything is nicer in dark mode when it doesn't hurt your eyes :)

Wordle 1,519 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›AUREI
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›PASTE
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©MACHE
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©MANTE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩MATTE

No idea what guess #4 actually means... I searched it up and I'm still unsure. Oh well.
 
Wordle 1,520 3/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ 7 left. 3 of which will yield the solution on the 3rd try
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Whoo
Wordle 1,520 3/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜PHONE
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜LOAST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩LOUSY
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and sbrothy
I'm getting a little lazy. I should think deeper before guessing.

Wordle 1,520 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (11).webp
 
TensorCalculus said:
[...] Everything is nicer in dark mode when it doesn't hurt your eyes :) [...]

You seem to like dark mode. I must admit with longer sessions I have to shift back and forth or my eyes stop working properly.
 
Dark mode is great! It makes everything look techy and cool and also helps me not burn my eyes out from the bright light.
Oh, and it's battery saving!
 
Wordle 1,521 4/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© 16
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 2
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, edwardII and TensorCalculus
Thought a little longer this time. IMBUE seemed an error but I seem to remember it wasn’t a solution in an earlier challenge, so I gave it a try anyway. Probably for the best cause it prepared the way for the right one.

Wordle 1.521 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A8788A9A-3F83-468D-A65E-A6C55E7DE40C.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Guess #2 was a little lazy.
I blame it on my lack of coffee :woot:

Wordle 1,521 3/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 AUREI
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟩 SUITE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ISSUE

Wasn't IMBUE the solution fairly recently, like a week or so ago? I swear that was the one I wasn't able to get...
 
Better. It actually looks like I had a plan!!

Wordle 1.522 3/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

F7B7D156-575A-40C8-8673-50A1E7599238.webp
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,522 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ OILER 56
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ SCANT 13
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› DUOMO 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
#3 was another lazy guess...

Wordle 1,522 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ AUREI
🟨🟩🟨⬜🟩 DORTY
🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩 WORDY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ROWDY
 
DORTY is a new one for me. Funny word! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Total guess from quite a few choices.

Wordle 1,522 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,523 2/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› 2 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RNG method

Lots of luck for me today. Not so much for the rest of the world. The global mean is 4.646.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, TensorCalculus and sbrothy
Wordle 1.523 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Found this one difficult. After the fourth try I was sure the solution was something Hawaiian; because of the number of β€˜A’s and the fact that β€˜U’ was still available. Unfortunately the only Hawaiian word I know is β€œluau”.

The actual solution didn’t come easy to me as in Danish the word only has 1 β€˜L’, but in the end it struck suddenly.


BC71C197-6C4A-413F-9D2A-3843AAC3DD50.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Whew... close one...

Wordle 1,523 6/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›AUREI
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›STAND
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›CLAMP
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›FLAMY
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›ALAMO
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩LLAMA

Guess #5 was me just guessing every combination and hoping something would work, in true TC style :)
 
TensorCalculus said:
Whew... close one...

Wordle 1,523 6/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›AUREI
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›STAND
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›CLAMP
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›FLAMY
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›ALAMO
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩LLAMA

Guess #5 was me just guessing every combination and hoping something would work, in true TC style :)

I was about to complain that ALAMO wasn't a proper noun or whatever the criteria is. I mean I thought proper names weren't acceptable. Until I actually looked it up. A tree, really? Well talk about learning words....
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,524 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬› ASTER 10 left
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬› LUCID 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and TensorCalculus
Not too bad today

Wordle 1,524 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜AUREI
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜FELON
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩SHEOL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩EXTOL
 
@TensorCalculus, what are the odds of that particular word being today’s solution as I just learned it yesterday from your video?!!

Wordle 1.524 5/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not an easy one for me though.

1E194DD0-9562-4ED5-9B0A-FE34A1AC284A.webp
 
sbrothy said:
@TensorCalculus, what are the odds of that particular word being today’s solution as I just learned it yesterday from your video?!!

Wordle 1.524 5/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not an easy one for me though.

Wait, it was in the video?! Huh, yeah that is a low chance.