Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Wordle 1,540 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,541 2/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© 1 left!
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Globally, 1/20 people solved this on the 2nd guess.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and TensorCalculus
I guess I'm not one of them :woot:
Always been more of a treble clef fan haha. You know... violin and all...
Wordle 1,541 3/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› AUREI
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› RESTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TENOR
 
Not my best β€œwork”. Don’t know why it had me stumped.

Wordle 1.541 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

19FB317E-BF68-479E-AD80-975DB0035FE9.webp
 
Wordle 1,542 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ ASTER 62
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› CRONY 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oddly similar numbers compared to yesterdays game:
game #σμ% who got it in 2 guesses
15420.7463.6265.0%
15410.7433.6265.1%
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus and edwardII
Got it in the end though getting there was pretty frustrating.

Wordle 1.542 5/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

CCB56945-E3E0-4649-B5E6-7286EF78AA76.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Almost forgot!
Wordle 1,542 3/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬› PLANE
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› SPORT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHIRP
 
Wordle 1,543 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› OARED 40
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ INCUR 4
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ CRYPT 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1 in 9 people guessed the solution in only two tries today.
 
I feel like I’m on a roll here:

Wordle 1.544 4/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

382B3DC8-49FD-4210-B5EB-1F01756E5385.webp
 
Wordle 1,542 5/6
I almost forgot to post there! Annoyingly all my guesses are on a laptop downstairs and I'm sleeping now so... I'll edit this post with the guesses tomorrow IG.
 
TensorCalculus said:
Wordle 1,542 5/6
I almost forgot to post there! Annoyingly all my guesses are on a laptop downstairs and I'm sleeping now so... I'll edit this post with the guesses tomorrow IG.
TensorCalculus said:
Almost forgot!
Wordle 1,542 3/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬› PLANE
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› SPORT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHIRP
???
Perhaps stop posting while asleep?
 
OmCheeto said:
???
Perhaps stop posting while asleep?
That is when I play best. :cool:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus, sbrothy and OmCheeto
Wordle 1,545 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› RENAL 52
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› MACRO 5
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› CAWKS 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

3rd day in a row where I've scored worse than the rest of the world.
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Mawp mawp:

Wordle 1.545 3/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

6FA4CF17-45C8-4773-ABFC-EDC60660B800.webp
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
OmCheeto said:
???
Perhaps stop posting while asleep?
Gah I pasted an old result and changed it to 5 since my result was on my laptop and not my phone and forgot to change the number too
Whoops.
Wordle 1,545 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
19402.webp
 
Woowoowoop, beeboop:

Wordle 1,546 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (21).webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Okay, that was luck
Wordle 1,546 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ SPADE
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› THORN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 THROB
 
Wordle 1,546 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬› RELAY 73
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ SPOUT 4
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› BROWN 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,547 4/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

OK, SARIN was a stupid guess.

Screenshot (22).webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,547 2/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That went quickly.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, TensorCalculus and sbrothy
Love this word. Astrophysics all the way!
Wordle 1,547 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨AUREI
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›RAINY
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›NARIS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩NADIR

@sbrothy looks like we had the same second guess despite having different root words...!
 
TensorCalculus said:
Love this word. Astrophysics all the way!
Wordle 1,547 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨AUREI
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›RAINY
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›NARIS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩NADIR

@sbrothy looks like we had the same second guess despite having different root words...!

Heh, uncanny. Although you weren't scatterbrained enough to try SARIN. :smile:

EDIT: But NARIS is new to me though!