Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 457K views
Ah well, better than failing I guess:

Wordle 1,565 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot from 2025-10-01 11-54-43.webp
 
Physics news on Phys.org
OK, so... guess 2 was lucky...
Wordle 1,565 3/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ AUREI
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› PILOT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1,566 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ SNORE (WB; SLATE) 168
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬› LAITY (WB; IRONY) 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle nerd alert!
I'm not sure I've ever seen it before, but Wordlebot and I both had the same word left after our second guesses. Looking at the words more closely, I realized that our first two guesses were kind of a mixed up anagram, having used the exact same 10 letters, in 4 unique words.

Upon further examination, I discovered it was the fact that we both also had the 4th letter correct, which narrowed it down to the single answer.
 
Not proud of this:

Wordle 1,566 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot 2025-10-02 at 15-09-33 Wordle β€” The New York Times.webp
 
Wordle 1,567 4/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬› SIREN 58
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› SHOAL 9
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
WHAPS??!!!

Wordle 1.567 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

?hash=8aed5bad150ffa98aa07c828cd9714dd.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
sbrothy said:
Heh. PHASM. On par with my WHAPS!
yeah I don't know what was going on there...

Wordle 1,568 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨SPACE
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›MEANT
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨FERAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1,568 4/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ OUTRE 105
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ AIDER < 11 left
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 2 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today's solution was my scheduled seed word two days from now.
My seed from 3 days ago would have solved the game in 2.
 
Somehow I was left with about five words and guessed the right one.

Wordle 1,568 2/6

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus and OmCheeto
Wordle 1,569 3/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› LITER 40
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Aaaaand that was it for my breaks…..

Wordle 1.569 X/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©

EBFFD709-2E8E-4CF7-8B75-2CCE07AF8809.webp
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
That took too long:

Wordle 1,570 4/6*

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (28).webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,570 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 3 left, 2 guarantee a win in 3
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 1 left (stupid coin!)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
I really should do my biology homework...
oh well, wordle comes first!

Wordle 1,570 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›FLUID
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨POUTS
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›SAUNA
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©ABUSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩AMUSE
 
I got off to a bad start when I typoed my seed word. :cool: Luckily the result wasn't a word..

Wordle 1,572 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1,572 3/6*

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›AUREI
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›ANODE - physics nerd at heart...
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and edwardII