Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
:-)
Wordle 1,558 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
20890.webp
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,559 2/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ TASER 20
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This is all Orodruin's fault.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and sbrothy
I considered guess #3 but went with #2. I could’ve had it in 2! Ah welp…

Wordle 1.559 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

F13093EF-192B-47F9-8063-9D2975C5ECD5.webp
 
School is stealing all my free time :(
Wordle 1,559 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©SPACE
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©PLANE
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©GRAPE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩DRAPE
 
That did not go as I wanted it to go:

Wordle 1.560 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


C78F15F7-3BC7-4EBB-9A5C-8EE3B95999C0.webp

I’m not proud.
 
sbrothy said:
That did not go as I wanted it to go:

Wordle 1.560 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



I’m not proud.
I mean, it's not that bad...
 
Wordle 1,560 3/6

Apparently I made a lucky guess. :cool:

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, OmCheeto and TensorCalculus
Wordle 1,561 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› AROSE 24
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lots of luck here. Todays global average is 4.792
 
Wordle 1,562 3/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› OILER 17
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› 2 left, coin flipped, and....
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 bazzinga!

global mean: 4.871
another VERY lucky day
 
Do not try to solve Wordle while bicycling through hundreds of Marathon runners!

Wordle 1.562 X/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©

It makes you completely scatterbrained!

AE2E9542-B344-45F2-AC86-FCB51DEE0E48.webp
 
Hackathon organising the whole day...
But of course, I have to come home and do the wordle!

Luck all the way
Wordle 1,562 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

21678.webp
 
TensorCalculus said:
Hackathon organising the whole day...
But of course, I have to come home and do the wordle!

Luck all the way
Wordle 1,562 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not bad. I like your start word.You're really in the zone!

EDIT: Remember to use the word "pen-testing" a lot! It makes you sound genuinely hacky!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 1,563 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ASTER 178
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› PIONY 4
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
You must have felt flowery there, huh? :woot:
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus and OmCheeto
I am not quite sure how this happened. :cool:

Wordle 1,563 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, TensorCalculus and OmCheeto
sbrothy said:
Not bad. I like your start word.You're really in the zone!

EDIT: Remember to use the word "pen-testing" a lot! It makes you sound genuinely hacky!
Hahaha of course I was in the zone: it was, after all, running around like a maniac wrangling about 60 children who were coding with one of my best friends for 12 hours - I was very much in the hacky zone!

I did not expect guess #4 to actually work...

Wordle 1,563 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ HANGS
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› PILOT
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› LIMEY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CIVIL
 
Wordle 1,564 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› SANER 27
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› LOUSY 3
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
A little succes my way:

Wordle 1.564 3/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


1E6A63F3-9788-481B-B5CE-BAF069FF3481.webp
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and TensorCalculus
Struggling today... guess no.3 and I'm already failing to figure out which words will work
 
GOT IT!!!

Wordle 1,564 3/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© FLAME
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© STORE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and sbrothy