I wonder if anyone have an idea about the software (CASA) used for the treatement of data dounded by XPS analysis. If yes, im in need to know how to remove the satellite peaks that may show in a spectrum.
Related Atomic and Condensed Matter News on Phys.org
Why do you need to remove the satellite peaks? Casa XPS allows you to deconvolute and integrate photo-emission peaks. You should be able to do a quantitative analysis without removing these peaks. Casa is a very good software! I've used it to analyze diffraction, Auger, and EDS data. By the way, are you using a PHI system? We have a Multiprobe in our lab.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving