Antiderivative of ((tanx)^2)((secx)^3)dx

  • Thread starter Thread starter alingy1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Antiderivative
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
alingy1
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
My teacher said to turn all tan and sec to cos and sin. I still do not understand how I can solve this. Can you give me a hint? I know what he means by turning to cos and sin, but what do I do next?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
alingy1 said:
My teacher said to turn all tan and sec to cos and sin. I still do not understand how I can solve this. Can you give me a hint? I know what he means by turning to cos and sin, but what do I do next?

Show us what you get when you turn all tan and sec into sin and cos.