About it's being a ghostmeter. Well. I'm testing the theory that some dark matter configuration can emit slight electric charge. I have a friend who has developed the brain sensitivity such that when he closes his eyes. He can still see images.. in haunted house.. he can see figures moving around.. some researchers who use the meter on the figures has detected reading. I am thinking if its related to some kind of synesthesia.. where instead of people see colors.. they can map the electricified dark matter object in their brain and track it around. On living people. my friend can also track this thing around the body. So after death, the thing has simply separated and there is lesser cohesion and they are simply what you may call "ghosts". Of course I bought the meter to test the theory and debunk it. But first I need to learn how to detect normal objects electric field and Earth magnetic fields.