Is Arsenal's Season Worth Watching?

• Thread starter Astronuc
  • Start date
In summary, this conversation includes discussions about the beauty and complexity of soccer, the role of physics in the sport, and admiration for skilled players such as Ronaldinho. There is also a mention of the Premiership League and the team Arsenal. The conversation ends with a comment on the current season and the skill of the Arsenal team.
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2023 Award
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I love soccer! There's actually a lot of thinking and concentration that goes on in a good soccer player's head while he/she has the ball.

Physics_wiz said:
I love soccer! There's actually a lot of thinking and concentration that goes on in a good soccer player's head while he/she has the ball.

There's a lot of physics involved too! :tongue2: :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
There's a lot of physics involved too! :tongue2: :biggrin:

But the players don't know that. :tongue: :biggrin:

I couldn't dream of doing anything close to what those guys are doing.

Soccer is the best sport in the world! The Premiership League has been awesome so far. Go Arsenal!

Never played soccer before, looks kinda fun.

Football is the excellent. You americans should replace all your silly sports with it and get with the rest of the world :wink::biggrin:

As many times as I se ronaldinho he still amazes me with his skill. This one has been round e-mails all over but I'll post it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
ranger said:
Go Arsenal!

You been watching this season? Arsenal don't stand a chance!

cristo said:
You been watching this season? Arsenal don't stand a chance!
Yea, I've been glued to this season. I know Arsenal won't work their way to the top of the list for sure, I'm happy with them being in the top 5. But they play damn good soccer!

1. Can you do this experiment for me?

Yes, as a scientist, I am trained and equipped to conduct experiments. However, the specifics of the experiment and my availability would need to be discussed.

2. Can you do this research for me?

Yes, I am skilled in conducting research and analyzing data. However, the scope and purpose of the research would need to be discussed in order to determine if I am the best fit for the project.

3. Can you help me understand this scientific concept?

As a scientist, it is my job to have a deep understanding of various scientific concepts. I am happy to explain and clarify any concepts that you may be struggling with.

4. Can you explain the results of this experiment to me?

Yes, I can provide a detailed explanation of the results of an experiment. It is important to note that results may be open to interpretation and may require further analysis and discussion.

5. Can you conduct a peer review of my scientific paper?

As a scientist, I am familiar with the peer review process and can offer valuable feedback on your paper. However, I would need to know the specifics of your paper and my availability would need to be considered.