Will Cindy McCain's Motorsports Passion Lead to a Divorce?

• Thread starter B. Elliott
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation centers around the potential divorce of the McCains and the attractiveness of Cindy McCain. Some commenters find her appealing while others do not, but one person urges not to let personal feelings about the candidate's spouse affect voting decisions.
B. Elliott
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3578032

If the McCains ever get a divorce, I'm making my move!:!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
She seems like a cool lady. She's well spoken and down to earth. Unlike that bimbo semi-retard Palin.

But if they get a divorce, you can keep her. Yuck! :yuck:

Eww...man, really.

Hey, for 54 she's hot. There's just something about her personality.

I don't think all those wrinkles on her upper chest is hot...

B. Elliott said:
Hey, for 54 she's hot. There's just something about her personality.

I hope you won't consider your carnal feelings about the candidate's wife when making your decision about the country's future. The last two elections, Bush was seen as "the candidate that would be better to have a beer with" -- look where that "logic" has got us.

BTW, this thread probably should be in the Political section.

lisab said:
I hope you won't consider your carnal feelings about the candidate's wife when making your decision about the country's future. The last two elections, Bush was seen as "the candidate that would be better to have a beer with" -- look where that "logic" has got us.

Oh not at all. I haven't really paid much attention to Cindy except for over the past couple of weeks. I think their daughter is pretty cute too, but it's not going to affect my voting.

1. What is Cindy McCain Motorsports?

Cindy McCain Motorsports is a professional racing team owned and operated by Cindy McCain, the wife of the late Senator John McCain. The team competes in various motorsports events, including NASCAR and off-road racing.

2. When was Cindy McCain Motorsports founded?

Cindy McCain Motorsports was founded in 2005 by Cindy McCain and her late husband John McCain. The team has been competing in various motorsports events for over 15 years.

3. What types of racing does Cindy McCain Motorsports participate in?

Cindy McCain Motorsports participates in both NASCAR and off-road racing. The team has competed in events such as the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the Baja 1000 off-road race.

4. Who are the drivers for Cindy McCain Motorsports?

The drivers for Cindy McCain Motorsports vary depending on the event. In the past, notable drivers for the team have included John McCain, Robby Gordon, and Pat Dean. The team also supports and mentors up-and-coming drivers in the motorsports industry.

5. Has Cindy McCain Motorsports won any championships?

Yes, Cindy McCain Motorsports has won multiple championships in various motorsports events. In 2007, the team won the Best in the Desert class 1000 championship. They have also achieved top finishes in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and other off-road races.