Collection of Science Jokes P2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4,104 replies · 526K views
And, don't forget Peter Goras.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Dear MWI fellows, take this ...

_nc_ohc=Lz8cSZrg2roAX-wdu9_&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, DennisN, DrClaude and 3 others
I told a funny story at work one day that got everyone laughing, except for my German colleague. I asked him if he didn't think it was funny. "Oh yes," he said. "Later I will go down to the basement and laugh."
 
In case you missed it.

resistors.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, Filip Larsen, Wrichik Basu and 4 others
Ibix said:
That would be Mouses leading his people out of Egypt, I take it.
Thanks for clearing that up! That one went right over my head. I got the Moses, but not the mouses. Which is really the joke.
 
Not lame enough for the other thread

Screenshot_20231216_125008_Facebook.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, DennisN and ohwilleke