Compilation for old exam, need advise for solutions.

In summary, when approaching compiling for an old exam, it is important to carefully review all materials and notes from the course and make a list of key topics and concepts. It is also beneficial to study all topics covered in the exam and focus on areas where you struggled in previous exams. To prepare for the exam without knowing specific questions, review and understand key concepts and theories, and practice applying them to different scenarios. Additional resources such as study guides, practice exams, and online tutorials may also be helpful. To improve study habits for future exams, it is important to find a study method that works best for you and start studying early. It is also beneficial to spread out review over a longer period of time rather than cramming.
laplaces
Deleted, double post, please check the other post for my work so far, admins can delete this thread!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Uh.. no one here is going to just give you the answers to dozens of problems. That's against our guidelines.

If you're stuck on a particular problem, show us your work, and explain to us why you're stuck. Then we'll try to help you.

- Warren

1. How should I approach compiling for an old exam?

The first step is to carefully review all the materials and notes from the course. Make a list of all the key topics and concepts that were covered in the exam. This will help you focus your studying and prioritize your review.

2. Should I study everything or just focus on certain topics?

It is important to study all the topics that were covered in the exam, but it may also be helpful to focus on the areas where you struggled or did not perform well on previous exams. This will help you improve your overall understanding and performance.

3. How can I best prepare for the exam without knowing the specific questions?

While you may not know the specific questions, you can still prepare by reviewing and understanding the key concepts and theories that were covered in the course. Practice applying these concepts to different scenarios to solidify your understanding.

4. Are there any additional resources I can use to help with my compilation?

Yes, there may be additional resources such as study guides, practice exams, or online tutorials that can help you prepare for the exam. You can also reach out to your professor or classmates for study groups or additional materials.

5. How can I improve my study habits for future exams?

It is important to find a study method that works best for you, whether it is creating flashcards, taking practice quizzes, or summarizing notes. It is also helpful to start studying early and spread out your review over a longer period of time rather than cramming all at once.