Connect a circuit on breadboard

In summary, the conversation discusses learning how to connect a BJT circuit on a breadboard and how to provide +9V to the circuit. The option of removing input components and connecting to a power supply is also mentioned. However, there is confusion about the intention and potential safety concerns if the input components are changed. There is also a question about changing from a 9V battery to a 9V mains adaptor.
kelvin56484984
I am learning how to connect a BJT circuit on breadboard.I find this tutorials https://backyardbrains.com/experiments/transistorDesign#prettyPhoto
If I want to remove all the input components ,I connect to a power supply
How to connect the circuit to the ground and provide +9V to the circuit ?

Attachments

• bread.JPG
    bread.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 382
  • bread2.JPG
    bread2.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 359
  • breadboard.JPG
    breadboard.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 536
Engineering news on Phys.org
I don't understand a question. You asked how to connect battery to the breadboard? You want to remove all input components? What does that mean?

kelvin56484984 said:
If I want to remove all the input components ,I connect to a power supply
I don't understand what you mean nor what you intend to do by this.
The input current, same as the speaker, are both set at 1/2 the power source. The speaker is hooked to power and the "input" is hooked to ground. The circuit is a buck-converter amplifier if I'm not mistaken. If you change the "input" range to the incorrect component values and or locations could cause bodily harm.

Are you asking how to change the 9V battery to a 9V mains adaptor?

1. What is a breadboard and how does it work?

A breadboard is a simple tool used to prototype and test electrical circuits. It consists of a flat board with holes arranged in a grid pattern, allowing electronic components to be easily connected without the need for soldering. The holes are connected by metal strips underneath the board, which act as conductors to create a complete circuit.

2. How do I connect a circuit on a breadboard?

To connect a circuit on a breadboard, first place the components on the board in their desired locations. Then, use jumper wires to connect the components by inserting them into the holes and creating a pathway between the components. Make sure to follow the circuit diagram carefully to ensure proper connections.

3. Can I reuse a breadboard for different circuits?

Yes, breadboards are designed to be reusable and can be used for multiple circuits. However, it is important to properly disconnect and remove components before reusing the breadboard to avoid any potential short circuits.

4. What are the benefits of using a breadboard for prototyping?

Breadboards are a convenient and cost-effective way to prototype and test circuits without the need for soldering. They allow for quick and easy changes to be made to the circuit design, making it a useful tool for experimentation and troubleshooting. Breadboards are also reusable, making them a practical option for prototyping multiple circuits.

5. Are there any limitations to using a breadboard?

While breadboards are useful for prototyping and testing circuits, there are some limitations to be aware of. Breadboards have a limited number of connection points, and larger or more complex circuits may require multiple breadboards to be connected together. Additionally, breadboards are not suitable for high-frequency circuits as they can introduce unwanted noise and interference.