1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Crazy Calculus Integration worksheet from almost ivy league school i need help

1. Mar 23, 2008 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2008 #2
    Hey, welcome to PF. You'll have to show us what you have tried on a case by case basis. See the FAQ at the top of this forum.

That said the first one looks like a substitution would help.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  4. Mar 23, 2008 #3

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

They look like pretty standard integrals to me. Basically textbook exercises.

5. Mar 24, 2008 #4

Gib Z

Homework Helper

SHH. No, we're just geniuses. :wink:

6. Mar 24, 2008 #5
    Speak for yourself, I have the most basic education in calculus. Now Middle Earth folk lore, that be different. I is genius there. :smile:

Have you tried an internet integrator, or a calculator? When I get stuck I always look at the answer and differentiate it, it helps me to figure out where to go in my head sometimes. Sort of reverse engineering. As said even with my calculus skills some of those don't look all that hard.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?