Crazy Calculus Integration worksheet from almost ivy league school i

In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking help with calculus problems and other people discussing strategies for solving them. The problems are shared through links and the participants mention using substitution and internet integrators to solve them. The conversation also includes some humorous banter about their respective "genius" in different subjects.
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, welcome to PF. You'll have to show us what you have tried on a case by case basis. See the FAQ at the top of this forum.

That said the first one looks like a substitution would help.

Last edited:
They look like pretty standard integrals to me. Basically textbook exercises.

HallsofIvy said:
They look like pretty standard integrals to me. Basically textbook exercises.

SHH. No, we're just geniuses. :wink:

Speak for yourself, I have the most basic education in calculus. Now Middle Earth folk lore, that be different. I is genius there. :smile:

Have you tried an internet integrator, or a calculator? When I get stuck I always look at the answer and differentiate it, it helps me to figure out where to go in my head sometimes. Sort of reverse engineering. As said even with my calculus skills some of those don't look all that hard.

1. What is the purpose of the "Crazy Calculus Integration worksheet from almost ivy league school"?

The purpose of this worksheet is to test the student's understanding and proficiency in integrating complex calculus problems. It is designed to challenge their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

2. Is this worksheet suitable for all levels of calculus students?

No, this worksheet is specifically designed for advanced calculus students, such as those at an Ivy League school. It may be too difficult for those who are just starting to learn calculus.

3. How many questions are included in the "Crazy Calculus Integration worksheet from almost ivy league school"?

The number of questions may vary, but typically there are around 20-30 questions in this worksheet. However, each question may have multiple parts, making it a comprehensive and challenging exercise.

4. Can this worksheet be used for practice or is it meant for assessment purposes only?

This worksheet can be used for both practice and assessment. It is a great way for students to test their understanding and identify areas for improvement.

5. Are there any resources available to help with solving the problems on this worksheet?

Yes, there are various online resources and textbooks that can provide guidance and explanation for solving calculus integration problems. It is recommended to seek help from these resources if needed.