Effects of high and low pressure on the human body.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 8K views
SrEstroncio
Messages
60
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


I was asked by my lab teacher to investigate the effects on the human body of being exposed to very high and very low pressures, and while I have found some good sources of info it is not that easy to find good and quotable sources, I was wondering if anyone could offer some help on that matter.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution

 
Physics news on Phys.org
The criteria's not too strict, I just don't see any teacher taking seriously info quoted from wikipedia or yahoo answers. The sources are alright as long as they at least state the authors name, and would be even better if they in turn stated their sources.
 
Do research on NASA's websites for low-pressure/vacuum.

NOAA for high pressure.