Enhance Your Engineering Course with Comprehensive Engineering Drawing Resources

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter zarulhairee
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved a suggestion to create a sub-section for engineering drawing in the Engineering Systems & Design forum. The person also expressed interest in applying as a staff member and inviting others to join. They later mentioned finding a thread about engineering drawing, but it was focused on CAD systems rather than drawing on paper. They provided an example of what they were looking for.
zarulhairee
hello everyone, especially the admins. i am now in the engineering course or "class". when i was at the engineering section. i notice there aren't any of engineering drawing "things". so i was suggesting to make 1 if can.. it's easy because it's like 4 in 1 that has electrical drawing, building drawing, mechanical drawing, and basic drawings of tangents, ellipse, triangle into square, orthogonal, additional views and others.

if the sub-section created, please let me now. i want to apply as staff and call all my buddy same like me to come in. :D

Physics news on Phys.org
well, i found one. but just 1 thread about engineering drawing... but i am on drawing not in cad system.

zarulhairee said:
well, i found one. but just 1 thread about engineering drawing... but i am on drawing not in cad system.
The appropriate forum would be Engineering Systems & Design
https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the long time not reply. what was i were saying is that it has only with just drawing and drawing skills on paper.

example is like this

Code:
[PLAIN]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engineering_drawing
[/PLAIN]

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Enhance Your Engineering Course with Comprehensive Engineering Drawing Resources

1. What is the purpose of enhancing an engineering course with comprehensive engineering drawing resources?

The purpose of enhancing an engineering course with comprehensive engineering drawing resources is to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively communicate their ideas and designs through technical drawings. This can help students better understand and visualize complex engineering concepts and improve their problem-solving abilities.

2. What types of engineering drawing resources are typically included in an enhanced engineering course?

Enhanced engineering courses may include a variety of drawing resources such as software programs for creating 2D and 3D drawings, tutorials on technical drawing techniques, and access to a library of engineering drawings for reference and practice.

3. How can utilizing engineering drawing resources benefit students in their future careers?

By enhancing their engineering courses with comprehensive drawing resources, students can develop important skills that are highly valued in the engineering industry. These skills include the ability to communicate complex ideas visually, attention to detail, and proficiency in design software.

4. Are there any specific engineering fields that can benefit from enhanced drawing resources?

Yes, all engineering fields can benefit from enhanced drawing resources. However, fields such as mechanical, civil, and architectural engineering may particularly benefit from these resources as technical drawings are essential in these fields for design, construction, and communication purposes.

5. How can instructors effectively incorporate engineering drawing resources into their courses?

Instructors can effectively incorporate engineering drawing resources by incorporating hands-on activities and projects that require students to create technical drawings, providing access to various drawing software and tutorials, and integrating drawing assignments into coursework and exams. It is also important for instructors to provide guidance and feedback to students as they learn and practice technical drawing skills.