The trick is to recognise the difference between a problem and a solution.
In this case, the problem is that you look at ∫e^-ax^2
"I can't integrate that … if only it had an extra 2ax in front of it!"
and change that round to
"I can integrate that if i put an extra 2ax in front of it!"
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving