Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me

• Thread starter revelator
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flash
In summary, the conversation discusses two flash animations that parody Eminem's songs and also mentions other animations by the same creator. The content is found funny and one of the animations is bookmarked for future viewing.
revelator
I don't know of if anyone here has seen these flash animations, I thought they were pretty funny.

Both of them are parodies of Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" and "Without Me". Just thought I'd share.

The Real Hussein
http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/88

Iraq Without Me
http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/89

If you go to this link you can see Tocci's other animations.
http://www.toccionline.com/creations/

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
yeah. that was fun. the theory on how bin laden is safe, was fantastic.

hell i changed my mine. the best is D.R.A.F.T.

CHORUS
"The terrorists have heard about me
And now they complain to Allah over me
And I will crush this insurgency
With a **********ing D.R.A.F.T."
CHORUS

Hilarious, bookmarked!

Related to Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me

1. What is the purpose of "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me"?

The purpose of "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me" is to use humor and satire to comment on the political situation in Iraq and the actions of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

2. Who created "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me"?

The "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me" series was created by a team of satirists and animators who wished to use their skills to bring attention to the political climate in Iraq.

3. Are the events depicted in "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me" accurate?

No, the events depicted in "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me" are not accurate. The series uses exaggerated and comedic situations to make a point about the political situation in Iraq.

4. Is "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me" appropriate for all audiences?

No, "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me" may contain language and themes that some viewers may find offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.

5. Is there any educational value to "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me"?

While "Funny Flash Parodies: The Real Hussein & Iraq Without Me" is primarily intended for entertainment purposes, it can also serve as a commentary on current events and political issues. However, viewers should not rely on it as a source of accurate information.